Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy can do whatever he wants

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      I support him being able to fight because he loves training and boxing but at least fight cans who can't knock his dick loose every time he gets in there. I mean jeez if there was ever a time to cherry pick it would be now right. Kinda backwards.
      Agree, he invented cherry-picking, after Johnson and Tarver KO'd him, he fought cans, he always had advantages over his opponents (small or slow, etc), so why not do that now?
      He got KO'd at 175, so don't fight at cruiser, that Lebedev KO was brutal, he had no business in that ring, he should fight the Lacy, Sheika, Max Alexander types vs world class fighter (BHop or Calzaghe), he can't compete at the top level, he just hasn't admitted that to himself yet. The last guy he fought almost beat him and he is still green, he should fight a farewell fight against a handpickes opponent in his hometown and quit if he wants to go out with a good win.

Comment

Roy should've never went to Heavyweight. Going up and down in weight when you're 35 does a number on your body. I really believe if Roy had simply stayed at light heavyweight he would've stayed undefeated a few more years and could've retired at 37/38. His ambition and ego got the best of him and now his legacy is ruined. It's too bad, because the man was a beast in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Roy should've never went to Heavyweight. Going up and down in weight when you're 35 does a number on your body. I really believe if Roy had simply stayed at light heavyweight he would've stayed undefeated a few more years and could've retired at 37/38. His ambition and ego got the best of him and now his legacy is ruined. It's too bad, because the man was a beast in his prime.
          so does steroids

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Roy is the reason I am a boxing fan. If his choice is to box one more year I hope he makes it through safely and satisfied. I will ride with him the whole way.
            The man has nothing to prove. Just tell Reed to stop boxing and remind him his back injury.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
              The man has nothing to prove. Just tell Reed to stop boxing and remind him his back injury.

Comment

I like Roy.

He is set and has a career after boxing as a broadcasting. However he loves to fight so I can understand why he wants to continue. I hope he faces pillow fisted tomato cans as I can stand to see him get KO'd again.

Comment

dude needs cash......prob got a **** load of bills to pay

Comment

Roy's my dude but if you had knee surgery a few months back wouldn't it be better to let your knee heal 100% before you start training for a fight. Wish him the best though I am down until the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X