Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who was more famous in there era mike tyson or michael jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan and it aint even close.hes retired and Jordans are still the most popular shoes out

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      Jordan and it aint even close.hes retired and Jordans are still the most popular shoes out

Its very close....... Michael Jackson, mike tyson, michael jordan... at the peak of there careers, while still in there careers this is the order....

Comment

It's not even close and laughable to even think Tyson was more famous then Jordan... Jordan by a landslide

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          Larry really? If thats the case then Stan Smith is more popular than Tyson. Come on.

Comment

No one really wears Jordans in the uk. The only way i Know what Jordan looks like is because i saw space jam as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
              D4thincarnation, you need to step your fresh prince game up, will smith was seen in Numerous episodes WEARING Jordans (sneakers if you didnt know). kid n' play in the 80's were seen WEARING Michael Jordans sneakers, also numerous celebrities and personalities back then "endorsed" his Line of sneakers.

Hands Down, MICHAEL JORDAN.

And Arnold Palmer is more famous than Tiger Woods because no ever orders a tiger Woods drink.

There were people with Nike Jordan shoes that had no idea who Jordan was.

If you randomly ask someone on the street who is Jordan, they would say some glamour model with big:boobies:.

If you asked them about who Tyson is, they won't say Fury they will say Iron Mike.

Did Homer take on Jordan at basketball. I know it was Tatum but we all know that was Iron Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Redemption View Post
                No one really wears Jordans in the uk. The only way i Know what Jordan looks like is because i saw space jam as a kid.
                Don't think i've ever seen someone wearing Jordan's in England. Probably because they are some of the ugliest shoes ever made.

Comment

lol Jordan is not popular in the UK at all.

Only people who actively want to watch basketball really know of him. Tyson is known by all.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    It's actually very close. Both Tyson and Jordan are global stars and two of the most famous athletes ever. People who don't know anything about basketball and boxing still know about Tyson and Jordan. It's impossible to say who was more famous because they were on the same level.
                    This is the closest to the truth so far until I write my tutorial in a few minutes.

Comment

Ok.. we got 3 Mikes who are the most famous ever at there respective sports. MIchael Jackson who recently died is arguably the most famous entertainer of alltime. Mike Tyson is arguably the most famous boxer of alltime... my bad he's the second most famous.. ALI is without a doubt the most recognizeable name & boxer of alltime.

Michael Jordan is by far the most famous bball player ever.. is b y far it's greatest player with No DOUBT about it..

His jersey number is the most famous number ever held by a sport athlete. His initials alone & everyone knows who you are immediately talking about..His play on the court was so magical & unbelievable... he was the voted the best athlete of alltimes topping the mystical Babe Ruth & ALI himself.. there will NEVER be another #23... The only reason Michael Jackson & Michael Tyson are even mentioned in the same breath as well as Ali was more for there exploits off the court or stage than what they did while performing.

Mj's fame is strictly related to his godly & unprecedented athletic achievement on the court.. so out of all of them.. he was more famous & didn't have to resort to backpage headlibnes to get more play as his play did ALL of the talking for him.

Yes EVERYONE knows who Mohammad ALI is as he was bigger than life.. the muslim aspect as well saw to it he was famous everywhere.. but it's Michael Jordan who is the most respected & is thought of in the highest light all over the world. WHEN Michael JACKSON died.. the media coverage was absurd...

If Michael Jordan died unexpectedly tomorrow the coverage & the accolades would dwarf Michael Jackson...s ali ALSO but not so much because he's older. MJ THE BEST THERE EVER WAS & THE BEST THAT WILL EVER BE.. IN THE END IT'S HIM THAT'S GOING DOWN AS THE GREATEST & MOST SPECTACULAR ATHLETE/entertainer THE WORLD has ever known!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Working...
                      X