Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams-Nobuhiro Ishida To Happen at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williams...PICK A FUKIN WEIGHT CLASS AND STAY IN IT DAMN IT!

I like Williams but COME ON with the FUKIN CATCHWEIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Ishida has fought at 154 for the last three years besides the Kirkland fight. That being said @ Williams
      Ohh!!, believe I knew that, I just want to see if some posters in here are consistent with their bull****!!

Comment

Who gives a **** about the catchweight. Catchweights have been around longer than most of you have been alive so stfu about **** you dont know **** about.

Yall wanna b*tch and moan about everything when yall should just stfu

Comment

What is the deal with Williams and these catchweights all of a sudden. I thought he was the most feared man at 147, 154, and 160, not 155 and 157 or 158(can't remember which catchweight he used for the Martinez fight).

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Who gives a **** about the catchweight. Catchweights have been around longer than most of you have been alive so stfu about **** you dont know **** about.

Yall wanna b*tch and moan about everything when yall should just stfu
            Says the nuthugger of the man who won 2 titles at catchweights. We see where you're coming from. SMH

Comment

Watch out Pacquiao and Canelo!! Williams is coming to claim the title of Catchweight King!

@ most feared man needing a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Says the nuthugger of the man who won 2 titles at catchweights. We see where you're coming from. SMH
                Catchweights are complete bull**** when a title is on the line. Thats why fake check hook over there is throwing a tantrum.

Only pac fan boys will say Pac is a 8 division (lol, yeah, right) titlist while the rest of us know that isn't true.

No title on the line for this fight, so who gives a ****!

Comment

No title is on the line, so no big deal, but why 155? What the hell kind of catchweight is that?

Comment

Look at here the...The new Catch weight King
                    Paul "The Bum" Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Skills_Vs_Pills View Post
                      Catchweights are complete bull**** when a title is on the line. Thats why fake check hook over there is throwing a tantrum.

Only pac fan boys will say Pac is a 8 division (lol, yeah, right) titlist while the rest of us know that isn't true.

No title on the line for this fight, so who gives a ****!
                      Yeah I don't mind catchweights for non title fights. Title fights are different though IMO. Just wonder why Williams who says he can fight at Welter, Super Welter, and Middle weight all of a sudden starts fighting at catchweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X