Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatched Pacquiao-Cotto and i say...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd doesnt need to hurt opponents to win..not his style..but he'll get mannys respect by hitting him with shots he doesnt see

Comment

Pac will be trying to prove a point if they do fight. The main objective would be to shut Floyd down and make him quit. Sure Floyd would land some counters but compared to the massive onslaught he would be facing, he would get outworked and stuck in a corner while Manny unleashes 10 punch combinations. Likely another Clottey type performance with one guy completely on the defensive to avoid a beatdown.

Comment

[QUOTE=puga;10066588]
        Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
        People always think Floyd can't punch. Yet the Professional boxer he's throwing at keeps their chin protected. The ones that didn't, usually got knocked down. Manny will look like was in a fight for sure.[/QUOTE]

manny aint gonna look worse than he did after the cotto fight...... i dont see floyd inflicting that much of a damage since i think he will have his career low punch output if he ever fights pac..... he's not much of a puncher like cotto is either......
        You might be right. I'll still bet 20 milllion, Floyd wins convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
          There's no ****ing way Floyd can hurt PAC when they fight. Manny was hit with many flush counters and still kept coming. Even Cotto was baffled by what he was seeing. At 147 PAC is a beast and unhurttable.
          Such a miserable observation. Margs hurt Pac substantially to the body in their last fight and Pac came out of the Clottey fight looking like he had just been through hell even though it was the lamest fight ever. I am really shocked Cotto didn't hurt Pac since Pac fought him at the actual welterweight limit..o wait..that's right..he made yet another horse**** catch weight fight with Cotto..I remember now..what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
            People always think Floyd can't punch. Yet the Professional boxer he's throwing at keeps their chin protected. The ones that didn't, usually got knocked down. Manny will look like was in a fight for sure.
            manny aint gonna look worse that he did after the cotto fight....i dont see floyd inflicting that much damage since he's that much of a puncher like cotto is not to mention he throws very little...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Pac will be trying to prove a point if they do fight. The main objective would be to shut Floyd down and make him quit. Sure Floyd would land some counters but compared to the massive onslaught he would be facing, he would get outworked and stuck in a corner while Manny unleashes 10 punch combinations. Likely another Clottey type performance with one guy completely on the defensive to avoid a beatdown.

Damn that's a really good observation bro! Clottey and Mayweather are almost the exact same fighter! Mayweather has no chance against Pac it will be just like the Clottey fight! You sir are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
                Such a miserable observation. Margs hurt Pac substantially to the body in their last fight and Pac came out of the Clottey fight looking like he had just been through hell even though it was the lamest fight ever. I am really shocked Cotto didn't hurt Pac since Pac fought him at the actual welterweight limit..o wait..that's right..he made yet another horse**** catch weight fight with Cotto..I remember now..what a joke.
                Marg was 165 and Clottey was close to that weight too at fight night. Floyd must weigh within that range if he want to hurt PAC too.

Comment

So why Floyd keeps stalling. He knows he cant hurt PAC man.
                  floyd only returned for money..when he needs money agains he'll fight..guess he just wants to keep that fight in ice.....dude loves money not boxing..

Comment

Marg was 165 and Clottey was close to that weight too at fight night. Floyd must weigh within that range if he want to hurt PAC too.
                    lol..weight doesnt=power man..you're a manny fan you should know that...he could see cotto and clotteys punches coming..hell he let them hit him most of the time..floyds faster and more accurate..

Comment

but its pointless to even debate a fight that isnt even close to happening

Comment

Working...
                      X