Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone notice that Margarito always have 2 or 3 people holding him pads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone notice that Margarito always have 2 or 3 people holding him pads?

There is 3 different people holding him pads!

Same thing I saw before Paul Williams fight!

I just wonder how many rounds on pads this dumbass Margarito is doing.

he's a dumbass cus he does a lot of padwork? wtf? then what are you for sitting on a forum all day. you must be a ****** with palsy

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
      he's a dumbass cus he does a lot of padwork? wtf? then what are you for sitting on a forum all day. you must be a ****** with palsy

I am calling him dumbass cuz he got cought using plaster!

Not cuz he works with 3 people on pads!

Comment

They probably tire themselves out.

Comment

Well think about his style and how he keeps himself in top shape. You've never seen Margarito blow up substantially after fights. Because he's a volume puncher, he probably throws loads of punches during training in order to keep him ahead of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
            Well think about his style and how he keeps himself in top shape. You've never seen Margarito blow up substantially after fights. Because he's a volume puncher, he probably throws loads of punches during training in order to keep him ahead of the game.

I think he also have world record of throwing something like around 1500 punches against Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
              I think he also have world record of throwing something like around 1500 punches against Clottey
              1246, I believe. All while suffering both a wrist and an ankle injury during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Gabriel View Post
                1246, I believe. All while suffering both a wrist and an ankle injury during the fight.
                (threw a CompuBox record for all weight classes 1675 total punches, breaking Zack Padilla’s mark of 1596 set on 12/15/93 vs. Ray Oliveir

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                  (threw a CompuBox record for all weight classes 1675 total punches, breaking Zack Padilla’s mark of 1596 set on 12/15/93 vs. Ray Oliveir
                  :cotdamn:

Damn, that's alot of punching.

Comment

Wow I'm surprised no one mentioned that Marg maybe uses plaster in training, so maybe that's why he has to go through so many mitt/pad holders?

I remember hearing one of his sparring partners complained that Marg's punches were too "hard".

Comment

Working...
                    X