No announcement yet.

What is Bob's next move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Bob's next move?

What will Bob do next? Will bob block floyd?Pac and serve up Pac\Margo? For some reason I think Freddie told Pac-man to answer the floyd question after the fight, they want to make it plain to Bob that thats the fight they want. I don't think they were talking to floyd they were making a statement to Arum. He is who I feel is behind the fight not coming off the first time. By M2 floyd will either drop the blood test stuff or Pac will agree to it. Can Arum possibly find a way to not make this fight after may2?

your absolutelu right its always been bob. i dont understand why the *******s defend bob arum at all. did you know he is banned from promoting fights in arizona for life for bribing officials? i understand when *******s defend there god king manny pacquiao for to them his word is law but, why defend a crooked promoter who has a record of bribery and deceit?

Comment

Margarito vs Pacquiao

Comment

Leave the old Jewish man alone!

Comment

I don't want to start the whole "*****" "*******" thing I just think that Bob let's things get personal and is willing to block fights..as a business man I understand him wanting to keep all the money..but if keeping all the money meant u made 10 mil..but spliting it meant u made 20, what makes more sense?

Comment

Working...
          X