Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No matter what any of you *******s say...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    Mosley didn't either but yet he admitted it for a fight.
    Then how did you know he is taking peds?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      floyd has not shown anything in any of his style that you can't make a comment that he would stop duran in 9 rounds ffs's...

i say duran wins fight number one.......but floyd wins fight number 2would need a rubber match........he could def frustrate him at 135.....he would fight him the same way he did against castillo in the second fight.....
      Last edited by check hook; 02-28-2010, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Equinox View Post
        In the end, Pacquiao refused to take the strictest drug test.

That does'nt sound right.
        sure i would agree, only if the orders came from the commission and that he wasn't labeled guilty first and has to prove his innocence with no evidence, just speculation and lies form his base head uncle and dad, and floyds #1 dick rider, paul malignaggi............ then sure..........

Comment

• Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
          none of his previous fights were against fighters who have moved up from super bantamweight and had trouble with some yet moves up and smashes welterweights with ease as if they were the smaller men.

It really is a logical situation when you look at it. Pac was the one who was to blame for the fight not happening
          these means that he's not scared with those fighers that he defeated that's why he's not asking for the BS drug test before. I think u could see now why he's asking this test for because HE'S SCARED WITH PAC.

Comment

• Yeah refusing drug tests are just fishy

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              these means that he's not scared with those fighers that he defeated that's why he's not asking for the BS drug test before. I think u could see now why he's asking this test for because HE'S SCARED WITH PAC.
              of course FLoyd is scared of Pacquiao. He saw Cotto get smashed and has to question himself why Pacquiao couldnt do the same to the smaller dudes he fought.

Comment

Working...
              X