Floyd isn't in his prime anymore he didnt look sharp against JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd isn't in his prime anymore he didnt look sharp against JMM

While it might be too early to say since its his first fight as a comeback

i must say...floyd looked a lil bit slower than usual and not quite as sharp as im used to seeing him

theres just sumthin not right about him right now

there were times in the fight that he looked sloppy... which im not used to seeing

Its easy for him to look good against marquez but..if that was mosley or pac in there...things might have been a lil different..
    I AM NOT SAYING THAT HE IS NO LONGER GOOD...he is still VERY SKILLED
    but.. i dont think hes prime anymore
    Does anyone agree? or disagree? plz i would love an INTELLIGENT and CIVIL argument.. not a ******ed illogical one

Stop making threads to get a rise out of people...
    People, lets not dignify this thread with responses.. Its what he wants.. He knows what he;s doing.. Get a life

Comment

Of course he's not but Floyd doesn't need to be prime to be one of the greats

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
        Stop making threads to get a rise out of people...
        People, lets not dignify this thread with responses.. Its what he wants.. He knows what he;s doing.. Get a life
        THIS IS NOT I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD mayweather is my favorite boxer as far as this generation is concerned...

im just sayin i think he looks a little rusty compared to the floyd im used to seeing i actually rewatched the fight 3 times already

Comment

Floyd didn't look sharp against JMM? Did I watch a different fight?

He looked as good as normal IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
            THIS IS NOT I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD mayweather is my favorite boxer as far as this generation is concerned...

im just sayin i think he looks a little rusty compared to the floyd im used to seeing i actually rewatched the fight 3 times already
            If he looked bad, what would you consider his skills in the Hatton fight? Where Hatton won a few rounds and hit Floyd waay more than JMM did.. You must have thought Floyd looked TERRIBE.. What about when Judah won the first 4 rounds.. I bet you thought he looked TERRRRIBLE.. But when he fought JMM, barely got grazed, landed 60% his punches, he looked off and rusty?
            Christ! Is everyone stupid around here.. I need to go back to maxboxing where people are little less stupid

Comment

Hopkins and Mosley are past prime and they're still great, being past prime still means you're a good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                If he looked bad, what would you consider his skills in the Hatton fight? Where Hatton won a few rounds and hit Floyd waay more than JMM did.. You must have thought Floyd looked TERRIBE.. What about when Judah won the first 4 rounds.. I bet you thought he looked TERRRRIBLE.. But when he fought JMM, barely got grazed, landed 60% his punches, he looked off and rusty?
                Christ! Is everyone stupid around here.. I need to go back to maxboxing where people are little less stupid
                Hatton won like 2 rounds at the most.. in my view.. INNEFECTIVE aggression..

floyd looked good against judah , he just needed a few rounds to adjust

again.. i think u missed what i said
                HE IS STILL A VERY SKILLED BOXER... i just dont think hes prime anymore
                thats how good i think he is... that even at this stage he would still skillfully outclass everybody

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
                  Hopkins and Mosley are past prime and they're still great, being past prime still means you're a good fighter
                  see man.. thats kinda what i was tryna get at
                  floyd is past his prime IMO but i didnt say he wasnt great anymore
                  he is still the best in my view so yea

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
                    While it might be too early to say since its his first fight as a comeback

i must say...floyd looked a lil bit slower than usual and not quite as sharp as im used to seeing him

theres just sumthin not right about him right now

there were times in the fight that he looked sloppy... which im not used to seeing

Its easy for him to look good against marquez but..if that was mosley or pac in there...things might have been a lil different..
                    I AM NOT SAYING THAT HE IS NO LONGER GOOD...he is still VERY SKILLED
                    but.. i dont think hes prime anymore
                    Does anyone agree? or disagree? plz i would love an INTELLIGENT and CIVIL argument.. not a ******ed illogical one
                    Ok mmmhhmm... and then they will use that excuse again when Pacman beats him.. His not on his prime anymore!

http://boxing-videos.yolasite.com/5.php

Comment

Working...
                    X