• Show
Clear All

who cares. quit thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
      who cares. quit thinking about it.
      I do. I care very deeply.

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      why in the hell do people post their girl problems on a boxing forum full of nothing but grown men at home on a computer? this is why you have friends that are girls.
      Because they got every right to.

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
        end of date she hugs me and says she wants to do something again soon and even suggests that i pick what we do next time
        You already ****ed up my friend. The guy always chooses where to go.

another thing, you asked her permission if she wanted to hang out again. BIG NO NO! NEVER ask for permission, especially concerning future dates. Honestly, don't even mention future dates. You're the one that should be deciding if you're going to see her again. It should be HER who should be asking questions like this.

In reality, even if you think the date went fine, you displayed wussy behavior
        Last edited by Prostitroop; 10-27-2008, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post

another thing, you asked her permission if she wanted to hang out again. BIG NO NO! NEVER ask for permission, especially concerning future dates. Honestly, don't even mention future dates. You're the one that should be deciding if you're going to see her again. It should be HER who should be asking questions like this.

Lmao!...

This entire post is full of CORRECTNESS!..lol

Comment

another thing, you asked her permission is she wanted to hang out again. BIG NO NO! NEVER ask for permission, especially concerning future dates. Honestly, don't even mention future dates. You're the one that should be deciding if you're going to see her again. It should be HER who should be asking questions like this.

oh brother, as if i owe you an explanation ill give you a quick one anyways.
            we went to see a musical because she had to go see it for a grade in her class, it was originally a movie but i told her id rather go see that anyways.

and about me being a wussy, i was in no means a wussy, i was respectful but still forward with everything. if i was a wussy id make no attempt at all.
            Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            why in the hell do people post their girl problems on a boxing forum full of nothing but grown men at home on a computer? this is why you have friends that are girls.
            dude its an open discussion, its not a problem. i dont need suggestions or advice, its a general discussion section. were all guys so naturally we all like girls.

Comment

dude its an open discussion, its not a problem. i dont need suggestions or advice, its a general discussion section. were all guys so naturally we all like girls.
              Have you ever heard of a ****sexual?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
                judging by the avatars and signatures on these boards id say there arent many ****sexuals here. BUT if there are i do apologize for my disregard, it was by no means an insult.

i have to scroll fast when im on these boards at school. ill be scrollin readin a good thread then a thick black chick with a tiny ass g string on bent over takes up half the screen and the people behind me just start laughing.

Comment

judging by the avatars and signatures on these boards id say there arent many ****sexuals here. BUT if there are i do apologize for my disregard, it was by no means an insult.

i have to scroll fast when im on these boards at school. ill be scrollin readin a good thread then a thick black chick with a tiny ass g string on bent over takes up half the screen and the people behind me just start laughing.
                  I was just fucking with you......

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
                    Maybe he has not heard of limey lounge, there are so many sections. that isn't natural anyway. Naturally all guys like girls and ones who can't get laid or even make friends become gay to get accepted. DISGUSTING

I picked up on that too. The way she turned her head away suggests he turned her off and she ain't playing hard to get. He needs to be a man and ask her for a shag at end of the date.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJp4pbaby View Post
                      Maybe he has not heard of limey lounge, there are so many sections. that isn't natural anyway. Naturally all guys like girls and ones who can't get laid or even make friends become gay to get accepted. DISGUSTING

I picked up on that too. The way she turned her head away suggests he turned her off and she ain't playing hard to get. He needs to be a man and ask her for a shag at end of the date.
                      hahahahaha what great advice from a true professional.

Comment

Working...
                      X