No announcement yet.

UFC 175 RBR discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Never said that Machida's gassing wasn't due to Weidman's punishment, merely mentioned it to make another point, so kindly remove that stick out of your ass.

Weidman will get rocked in future fights due to the level of the devision, and his opponent will not be gassed every time it happens. The point is, we saw a weakness in Weidman. He did not deal well with being rocked at all, I don't think he was actually THAT hurt but he just started to fall apart mentally in that moment in the 4th. This is a fair assessment to make from this fight. Of cource he could prove me wrong in the future by overcoming it a lot better next time.
    Dude, what!? Who's taken that many flush shots from Machida, and still stood up and still got off his own shots?

You must really think Rashad is a punk.

Dude, you're obviously mad. Obvi. I wasn't even rubbing it in. Can you just give this guy credit? Vitor, bad wrestling, always gasses. Jacare, sloppy stand up, and right hand happy. Rockhold, actually a tough match up, but Weidman proved how good his wrestling is by taking down Machida on multiple occasions. Who's done that, ever? Yeah, exactly.

Get that stick out your ass. Chris is a bad man, and he should be favored over every MW in the division. No one's calling him God. I just think he's a really really good fighter that has the edge over most MWs, because of a combination of skill set, and mental fortitude.

Oh wow, he got tagged by one of the most dangerous counter strikers in the MW division. Oh no.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      Dude, what!? Who's taken that many flush shots from Machida, and still stood up and still got off his own shots?

You must really think Rashad is a punk.

Dude, you're obviously mad. Obvi. I wasn't even rubbing it in. Can you just give this guy credit? Vitor, bad wrestling, always gasses. Jacare, sloppy stand up, and right hand happy. Rockhold, actually a tough match up, but Weidman proved how good his wrestling is by taking down Machida on multiple occasions. Who's done that, ever? Yeah, exactly.

Get that stick out your ass. Chris is a bad man, and he should be favored over every MW in the division. No one's calling him God. I just think he's a really really good fighter that has the edge over most MWs, because of a combination of skill set, and mental fortitude.

Oh wow, he got tagged by one of the most dangerous counter strikers in the MW division. Oh no.
      You sound infinitely more mad than me yet you're accusing me of the same thing. Again, that stick is still inserted in your ass, remove it.

I gave Weidman credit. I said his technique is great and he's very motivated and extremely difficult to beat. Frankly, I could see him beat everybody else in the devision because he's well rounded enough, doesn't mean he will. I'm not going to suck his balls like you and other fanboys though, so I will mention his weaknesses as well. This isn't a "Weidman appriciation thread" is it?

The fact that he got tagged by Machida I have no problem with, the fact that he was falling apart mentally because of it is a sign of trouble in the future. We saw a deep look into Weidman's mental aspect of his fight game. Obviously you didn't like what you saw.

Comment

You sound infinitely more mad than me yet you're accusing me of the same thing. Again, that stick is still inserted in your ass, remove it.

I gave Weidman credit. I said his technique is great and he's very motivated and extremely difficult to beat. Frankly, I could see him beat everybody else in the devision because he's well rounded enough, doesn't mean he will. I'm not going to suck his balls like you and other fanboys though, so I will mention his weaknesses as well. This isn't a "Weidman appriciation thread" is it?

The fact that he got tagged by Machida I have no problem with, the fact that he was falling apart mentally because of it is a sign of trouble in the future. We saw a deep look into Weidman's mental aspect of his fight game. Obviously you didn't like what you saw.
        Bro, you're the one sitting here talking about how he didn't look unbeatable, instead of saying good fight. Yeah, u mad.

Falling apart mentally? Yep, you have to be trolling. Dude, you're a wreck. You wanted your boy to win, but he got handled 4-1. Give it a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          Bro, you're the one sitting here talking about how he didn't look unbeatable, instead of saying good fight. Yeah, u mad.

Falling apart mentally? Yep, you have to be trolling. Dude, you're a wreck. You wanted your boy to win, but he got handled 4-1. Give it a rest.
          Actually "great fight" were the first words I typed after the fight, you numb skull. And I can see you just want to ignore Weidman's less than favorable aspect of the fight like the fanboy that you are, so go ahead and talk to somebody else with that low IQ, sub-human style of posting you silly little hood-rat. Good fight.

Comment

Actually "great fight" were the first words I typed after the fight, you numb skull. And I can see you just want to ignore Weidman's less than favorable aspect of the fight like the fanboy that you are, so go ahead and talk to somebody else with that low IQ, sub-human style of posting you silly little hood-rat. Good fight.
            You mad, bro? Like I said before. He just fought his worst stylistic match up, and won 4-1. Give it a rest already......

And stiiiiiiillllll........

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              So what happens now with the MW division. It's hard when somebody is more dominant than the rest of the division. Hard to get excited for title fights.
              Not if he starts knocking out his opponents. If he can do that, people will look forward to seeing the next victim.

Comment

Yeah, you're mad for real. You gave me a red K, because you're that emotional.

Comment

Working...
                X