No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Expects To Face Trout, Then Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Expects To Face Trout, Then Mayweather

World Boxing Council junior middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) confirms that he accepted an undercard position on the May 4th card, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, which features Floyd Mayweather Jr. in the main event. he admits the situation is very difficult because he doesn't want to be fighting in an undercard position - but he is willing to do whatever it takes to land Mayweather in September.

[Click Here To Read More]

Alright Ginger, you're saying all the right things for once. We get it.

Honestly I'm surprised by Canelo. If he fights Trout he's in for a rude awakening compared to his most recent ******ed fights.

Comment

Man a canelo-trout fight should be the main event.Thats not a
      undercard fight.

Comment

good for canelo if he takes on trout

Comment

I don't think Canelo needs anymore exposure to be honest, so they should have him headline his own card, it's about time they stop babying him.

Comment

Trout better get ready cause Canelo is coming to avenge his brother.

Where all the haters at saying Canelo would never face Trouser Trout?
            Last edited by _original_; 01-25-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Canelo/Trout is a big fight. I don't understand why it's an undercard, and I don't understand why GBP and their fighters are hell bent on always talking about the fight after the fight. It is just asking for trouble.

Comment

canelo merks em... time for the coming out party

Comment

mayweather won't sign...........

what if canelo gets ko'd against trout & his status goes down? he still gets the mayweather fight? not a chance.

it's like him saying "if i get beat against trout i still need reassurance that mayweather will fight me regardless"

it's just not realistic.............
                  Last edited by Godsfly; 01-25-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Trout better get ready cause Canelo is coming to avenge his brother.

Where all the haters at saying Canelo would never face Trouser Trout?
                    Nothings signed yet

Comment

Working...
                    X