Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs. Wade Ratings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More then kovalev(1.17m) and Ward(1m) but less then his fight with Monroe (1.3m). I say 1.25m

Comment

like it or not, people like to see GGG and chocolatito fights. So is a no brainer that break 1M.

If it dont make that , that would be a flop even on regular HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Only 2 fights from HBO or SHO have broken 1M in 2016, Kovalev-Pascal II 1.179M and Ward-Barrera 1.064M.

If Golovkin can score 1.2M vs. a bum like Wade, I'd be very impressed by that.
        you wouldnt be the only one

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
          Y'all muhfuccas were probably the same kids in high school arguing over their favorite rapper's album sales.
          That's different tho. Record sales don't determine the quality of music. TV ratings determine who fights on TV and what fights get made. You can listen to a Nas album even if it flops because we all know Nas is the GOAT. If Rigo flops we never get to watch him fight because he will be sidelined.

Comment

I picked the lowest amount. Wade is a legit contender rated among the world's top 10 middleweights by most ranking places. He is young and undefeated. The problem is GGG slaughters top 10 middleweights with ease. Nobody gives Wade a chance to win or even last 5 rounds. Therefor this fight will probably not be a big seller.

Comment

Im watching

Comment

He did 1.3M vs Monroe. I think he'll do 1-1.2M here, unless there's some other event on that will clash with it.

Comment

i think his hype has cooled somewhat compared to when the monroe fight happened

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    That's different tho. Record sales don't determine the quality of music. TV ratings determine who fights on TV and what fights get made. You can listen to a Nas album even if it flops because we all know Nas is the GOAT. If Rigo flops we never get to watch him fight because he will be sidelined.
                    exactly my logic.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I picked the lowest amount. Wade is a legit contender rated among the world's top 10 middleweights by most ranking places. He is young and undefeated. The problem is GGG slaughters top 10 middleweights with ease. Nobody gives Wade a chance to win or even last 5 rounds. Therefor this fight will probably not be a big seller.
                      That's a flat out lie, RING magazine, ESPN, boxrec, ect none have Wade in their top 10 middleweight rankings. He is not a top 10 middleweight this is a big mismatch and even GGG said he didn't know who he was.

Comment

Working...
                      X