Top 15 young Boxing prospects to watch out in 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 15 young Boxing prospects to watch out in 2015

http://boxinglaceup.weebly.com/top-1...-watch-in-2015

Taking liberal use of "young" with a 29 year old in there and a 27 year old. Shame there's not a mention of someone like Takuma Inoue, Kosei Tanaka, Genesis Servania, Albert Pagara or Ryo Matsumoto as well.

Some good picks though.

Comment

No Kal Yafai? Gvozdyk?

Comment

Originally posted by LowBlowKO View Post
        Taking liberal use of "young" with a 29 year old in there and a 27 year old. Shame there's not a mention of someone like Takuma Inoue, Kosei Tanaka, Genesis Servania, Albert Pagara or Ryo Matsumoto as well.

Some good picks though.
        I agree and did mention about the 29 years old russian leaving the prospect list as soon as he steps up the competiton. I disagree with luke campbell in my eyes he still a prospect

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelNG View Post
          I agree and did mention about the 29 years old russian leaving the prospect list as soon as he steps up the competiton. I disagree with luke campbell in my eyes he still a prospect
          I'm not arguing with them being "prospects" more the idea that they are "young". IMO a "young" prospects fits into an age bracket somewhere below 25 (if number under 23). You can get slightly "older" prospects but I'd not use "young" to describe them....if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by LowBlowKO View Post
            I'm not arguing with them being "prospects" more the idea that they are "young". IMO a "young" prospects fits into an age bracket somewhere below 25 (if number under 23). You can get slightly "older" prospects but I'd not use "young" to describe them....if that makes sense.
            Oh i get it yeah well a guess i should have thought about it. Thanks for the feedback anyway

Comment

Watch out for lightweight Stephen Ormond from Ireland this year, could be the big year he's been chasing for a while this year. Quality fighter

Comment

Working...
              X