Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fining fighters instead of taking points is brilliant and should be implemented

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fining fighters instead of taking points is brilliant and should be implemented

I don't think Jack Reiss could actually do this, but commissions should implement this power. It would be helpful in those times when both fighters are fighting ugly/dirty and taking off points both fighters at the same time is useless. (since there's no net effect on the scorecards) If you start taking off money from then their purse though, then they'll definitely start listening.

Could affect the flow of the fight even more if the guy is worried about losing his money

Comment

I agree. When he made the threats the fight cleaned up, flowed better and the action was smoother.

Comment

It would go so wrong, I can't believe people think this would actually be a good idea.

Comment

I agree, let them do whatever they want, but then fine them after the fight for every foul

Am i doing it right?

Comment

They used to do that in Pride the ref would issue a warning by flashing a yellow card for illegal actions and stalling/failing to engage it was a 10% deduction of their purse.

Comment

I dont like that Idea. The ref yesterday kind of pissed me off attention whoring and immediately taking two points from both guys for his dumb ass jumping in between guys throwing punches and asking for money or something lmao

Comment

Working...
              X