No announcement yet.

Is Gary Russell Jr a Giant Dwarf? Stats and data. Read carefully

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Gary Russell Jr a Giant Dwarf? Stats and data. Read carefully

"Dwarf" refers to a person with one of several varieties of a specific genetic condition called dwarfism. A dwarf has disproportion of body parts.This is generally caused by a genetic or nutritional disability. Any adult male below the height of 4'10" (147 cm) is not considered a dwarf.. the male is only considered a dwarf IF he displays the signs of Dwarfism(Disproportion body parts, head,neck,shoulder,and such.) With reference to legends or folklore, a dwarf is considered a legendary creature who lives in the depths of the earth and guards buried treasure. In the popular online game World Of Warcraft.. dwarfs are stout fighters of the Alliance that drinks ale.

Gary Russel Jr displays all the tell tale signs of a dwarf.

The thing is he looks like a Giant Version of a typical Dwarf. He's like the Yao Ming/Shaq of dwarfs.

I'm not trying to downgrade dwarfs or talk trash about Russell Jr, I just felt like this is a very interesting concept in that we might possibly be seeing the very first Dwarf Champion in the history of Boxing.

Dwarfism isn't:

an intellectual disability. A person who has dwarfism is typically of normal intelligence.
    a disease that requires a "cure." Most people with one of these conditions live long, fulfilling lives.
    a reason to assume someone is incapable. Little people go to school, go to work, marry, and raise children, just like their average-size peers.
    Yes.. He's a giant sized dwarf.
    87.50%
    No. He's just a short fighter.
    12.50%
    Last edited by RoyJonesfan; 10-17-2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

now that you mention it.. he really does look like a giant dwarf

Comment

I'm assuming you are trolling but I do think Russell Jr's team is worried about his T-rex arms, inability to handle pressure and glass hands. This is a guy who doesn't have a medal because he passed out the night before.

Comment

I gotta admit, I always felt his head and neck looked weird compared to his body.

At only 5' 4" as a SFW, I doubt he'll go up too many weight classes in his career. At 25 years old, still at SFW with an empty resume in the "notable wins" department, I don't know if they ever plan on putting him with any one of note.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            now that you mention it.. he really does look like a giant dwarf
            Your sig is the most insane thing I've seen ever in the boxing community.

Comment

Russell is a solid fighter, but his lack of pop is going to hurt him if he goes much higher in weight. I've watched him several times, and I don't see greatness in the guy tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by SpenceThaTruth View Post
                Your sig is the most insane thing I've seen ever in the boxing community.
                not sure if you're saying it in a positive or negative way.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  not sure if you're saying it in a positive or negative way.
                  He beat a guy whose ranked by boxrec as the number 96th fighter and you call him an ATG.

Comment

What is that behind his head? I thought it was a typical fashionable dwarf hat at first but it appears to be a normal giant standing directly behind a dwarf giant. Crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X