This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by m00ks
    Maybe its because I didn't see your post about not telling his wife. Did you ever think about that maybe? And maybe you should READ again my post. I quote my self:

"It should never be used for spite or revenge...but that goes for you too bro"

Listen if I disagree with your posts , I ain't picking on you. I just DISAGREE! What do you want me to do?!? Why do you even care!?!? I have my opinions, they just happen to be opposite of yours. Don't pick a fight with me just because I thought that your threat to Sonny (EMPTY OR NOT) was low. **** you act like it's a ****ing criminal act to disagree with you. No I do not condone Sonny's comments about you, but you just assumed I'm picking sides because I thought that your threat (AGAIN EMPTY OR NOT) was out of line. My goodness, it ain't always black and white, but nooooo, people always have to side with you or the other poster your arguing with. I don't pick ****ing sides, get that straight. I said I wasn't gonna get involve so I won't. But you're making that hard....
    I dont ask people to pick sides...thats not my gig. And it was sort of a running joke around here, wasnt it, that you never agree with me on anything?? Whatever, you just seem to go out of you way you know, and you've even posted before that you werent picking on me 'even though it seemed that way' (or something like that). I dont care....****, you guy's do what you want, i'm going to go watch the Steelers so knock yourself out.

Comment

• Originally posted by tracylee
      I dont ask people to pick sides...thats not my gig. And it was sort of a running joke around here, wasnt it, that you never agree with me on anything?? Whatever, you just seem to go out of you way you know, and you've even posted before that you werent picking on me 'even though it seemed that way' (or something like that). I dont care....****, you guy's do what you want, i'm going to go watch the Steelers so knock yourself out.
      LOL You don't ask people to pick sides but you sure as hell expect that of people. That's the reason you and Wez turned sour on each other. And although the fact that I always disagree with you is a known occurance, that last post of yours was far from being a "running joke".

I am a very opinionated person and believe you me I held back on my picking on you just because I DID feel that maybe I was contradicting you too often. But when I just have to answer, I'll post.

Anyweyz, I'm sure you're a nice lady and an excellent mom, but there's just a lot of suttle things that I notice about you that just don't sit too right with me. But don't worry, I too shall put you on my ignore list. Don't worry about me "picking on you" anymore, no more replys. I'm just surprised that i would have to put you on that ignore list. I never needed to do that with no one before....

Comment

LOL You don't ask people to pick sides but you sure as hell expect that of people. That's the reason you and Wez turned sour on each other. And although the fact that I always disagree with you is a known occurance, that last post of yours was far from being a "running joke".

I am a very opinionated person and believe you me I held back on my picking on you just because I DID feel that maybe I was contradicting you too often. But when I just have to answer, I'll post.

Anyweyz, I'm sure you're a nice lady and an excellent mom, but there's just a lot of suttle things that I notice about you that just don't sit too right with me. But don't worry, I too shall put you on my ignore list. Don't worry about me "picking on you" anymore, no more replys. I'm just surprised that i would have to put you on that ignore list. I never needed to do that with no one before....

hey hey hey !!!! nawala lang ako ng isang araw puro english na kayo...
        Kepsy, ito na yung request mo.. iba style naman heheheh

Comment

• Originally posted by nadz_melch24
          hey hey hey !!!! nawala lang ako ng isang araw puro english na kayo...
          Kepsy, ito na yung request mo.. iba style naman heheheh
          Pasyensya na kayo mga tol, nanahimik lang ako dito eh pinatulan na ako.

Comment

Diba ka ***it ni kepsy yan?

Comment

• Originally posted by nadz_melch24
              Diba ka ***it ni kepsy yan?
              ***oalam. Alam ko magkaibigan sila. Pero hindi ko naman dinisrespect. Hindi ko lang makasamahan. Maintidihan naman siguro ni kepsy.

Comment

Pareng mOOks ang taray nya. Turuan mo kaya ng tagalog kasi hindi ko masyadong maintindihan. Ang lalim ng inglis parang kana murag kano. hahahahaha!!!! la lang dyok lang. BTW kagaya ng pagturo ni kepsy kay shamz ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo
                  Pareng mOOks ang taray nya. Turuan mo kaya ng tagalog kasi hindi ko masyadong maintindihan. Ang lalim ng inglis parang kana murag kano. hahahahaha!!!! la lang dyok lang. BTW kagaya ng pagturo ni kepsy kay shamz ha!
                  if u dont mind may i ask wat that means

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo
                    Akala ko nga mabait dati pero talagang mahirap kasamahan. ***o talaga gusto.

Comment

***oalam. Alam ko magkaibigan sila. Pero hindi ko naman dinisrespect. Hindi ko lang makasamahan. Maintidihan naman siguro ni kepsy.
                      alang kaso bro, ***it ko iyan pero kung di kayo magka-intindihan e bakit kita pipigilang magpaliwanag? hindi naman ako kumakampi nang walang rason. You said your piece, she said hers maybe we can leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                      X