Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lara beats Canelo, does he get Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Will he? Doubt it. Shoulda he? Probably. But also Lara is July and Floyd is in September so note nought turn around for lara

That is an extremely valid point.

Comment

Also floyd is guaranteed 40mil a fight. He dont need to take risks he getting payed even the public dont think the fighter has a shot.

Comment

If Lara beats Canelo he's going to have to call out Mayweather just like Tarver called out Jones and he's going to have to get grimey like N.O.R.E. That's the fight I want to see in sept 13th or else it's a flat out duck by Mayweather.
        Last edited by Ringlife; 04-13-2014, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Will he? Doubt it. Shoulda he? Probably. But also Lara is July and Floyd is in September so note nought turn around for lara

He could also take a stay-busy fight and be ready next may...god I hope we don't get khan. Now seems likeva good time to go after manny, hope he does.

Comment

Originally posted by lakematter75 View Post
            It seems like Lara would be the top pick for FMJ. Even if porter knocks paulie out, he's not there. Thurman is not ready. Khan would have to take a backseat to lara with a canelo win.
            And for all the haters, lara is a much more dangerous opponent than pac and bradley. Imagine pac vs lara, it would be the end of pac, and I have great respect for the man. The fact is , floyd has more of an issue with landing credible opponents because people generally hold him to a much higher standard, because he's just better than anyone else.
            Why take such a fight when Khan is possibly next?

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              Why take such a fight when Khan is possibly next?
              Same reason floyd passed on him this time, he hasn't proved himself yet and people aee not sold on the idea....haters say he ducked khan, laughable.

Comment

BTW i think khan gets stop by luis. If he does and lara wins, i think there would be more pressure for floyd to fight Lara, dont really think a Luis fight makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                X