No announcement yet.

USA get out of the dark ages: Lack of Paid Maternity leave

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    Sure. But just because evolution is true doesnt mean any assumption you make along the lines of evolution is true.

I find it hard to believe that our species would continue to exist if women couldnt give birth. Logically speaking, those are my thoughts.
    Exactly, that's why maternity should be a right. It's for survival of our species! Look at Japan now

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
      Lol smashed a bish? Got a pic to prove it son?

You mad that you ain't gone get married son, no woman wants a bum like you. They want security not hiv. You amongst that 1.1 million? Lol

Just shows withfools llike you how your country treats women. Like some Arabs dolol
      WTF just cause a man doesn't want to get married and have kids hes a bum or a ***? I've heard it all now.

Comment

Originally posted by ciscofromoc View Post
        WTF just cause a man doesn't want to get married and have kids hes a bum or a ***? I've heard it all now.
        I called him a bum you ****ing dumb mofo. I didn't call him a bum because he doesn't want to get married.

I said no woman wants to marry him because he is a bum.

**** there is a reason why you only posted so little since 2005, you must be a dumb mofo.

Please reply back son.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights4Gays View Post
          Lol smashed a bish? Got a pic to prove it son?

You mad that you ain't gone get married son, no woman wants a bum like you. They want security not hiv. You amongst that 1.1 million? Lol

Just shows withfools llike you how your country treats women. Like some Arabs dolol
          What are you even talking about?

You are the most cringeworthy poster on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            What are you even talking about?

You are the most cringeworthy poster on this site
            I don't give a ****, you reply to me. I sell, you buy my **** like a hoe loves ***. You want my *** don't you son?

You will reply to more threads I make because you one of them biatches.

Comment

Working...
            X