No announcement yet.

murray was robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• murray was robbed

no freaking way did he lose that fight, sergio won the first 3 rounds and then until the 11th won nothing, was dominated, he also got his ass knocked down but the ref saved him

no way, I love martinez as a fighter but as a man, he needs to be honest and his fans

he was out landed

murray landed the cleaner shots and landed more power shots

no way, there is no justice in boxing

I thought Murray won that fight as well. I had him winning by 2pts. Out of the first 5 rounds I felt Martinez won 3 of them, 4 at the most and then it was all Murray from there pretty much. Out landing Martinez, and also scoring the knockdown.

Comment

Murray won the fight. It was relatively close, but he won it. Sergio looked like trash.

Comment

close fight but i thought Murray done enough. Landed harder shots & took a lot of Martinez's shots on gloves. Rematch in UK lets see if Martinez is a real champ. Unlucky Murray but was never gonna get decision in Argentina

Comment

lederman's scorecard is accurate. martinez won it by just 1 pt. if the ref made the right call in the 10th and called it a KD, the fight would have been a draw. nevertheless, martinez shld rematch murray

Comment

It was a close fight, so hardly a "robbery". Why do people call close fights robberies when they go against their chosen fighter? Jesus wept.

I'd have to watch it again to properly score it but I think Murray taking those first four rounds off and not doing enough in the championship rounds cost him.

Martinez looked his age last night and I wonder if the surgery has taken it's toll on him. I'd like to give him a pass because of that but because of his style, I'm not so sure he's got long left.

Perhaps one/two fights? If he steps in with Chavez Jr, and I hate to say this, but I think Chavez KO's Sergio.

Comment

Sergio won the first 4 rounds due to Murray's lack of activity

after that, I have a hard time giving Sergio even one

Murray clearly won and that's without taking the 2nd Kd (disgracefully ruled as a ¨slip¨) into consideration

Comment

is it unethical for me to score the 10th round 10-8 for murray even though the ref didnt rule it a knockdown? it sure as hell wasn't a slip. i scored that round 10-8 for murray as i thought he won the round without the knockdown

Comment

also, i had murray winning. didn't score the fight but i definitely thought he won

Comment

****ing disgrace. Murray should be waking up today to universal praise and adulation for what he did last night, I hate this sport sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X