Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Arum said that Pac-Mosley did 1.3mil then said Floyd was fighting Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Arum said that Pac-Mosley did 1.3mil then said Floyd was fighting Morales.

bwahahahahahaha

silly *******s believing in these lies.

1st Floyd said yes Manny Pacquiao you are next

Then Floyd said, "I never said Manny Pacquiao was next dont put words in my mouth"

Comment

then floyd said lets do it May 5th and Arum n Co said, no thanks with a million and one excuses

Comment

LOL and you wonder why people say they are way to many *****s here. EVery other post is some lame ass ***** cheerleader makign another post. FACT is your boy will not fight PAC get over it. The sooner you do the better life will be for you.

Comment

Manny is the Ducker of the Decade .

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            then floyd said lets do it May 5th and Arum n Co said, no thanks with a million and one excuses
            Wrong, Maxboxing had a news link up and Mayweather himself stated he didnt know he was fighting pacquiao on may 5th... I read that this morning

Comment

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!

WAIT A GOSH DARN MINUTE!!!!

Are YOU SAYING... that BOB ARUM... is a liar?

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                1st Floyd said yes Manny Pacquiao you are next

Then Floyd said, "I never said Manny Pacquiao was next dont put words in my mouth"
                And now he's saying he wants Manny Pacquiao on May 5th 2012.

Floyd has not fought any one after Victor Ortiz, he wants his next fight to be Manny Pacquiao. So technically, Yes Manny Pacquiao, you're next.

Just stop posting.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                  Wrong, Maxboxing had a news link up and Mayweather himself stated he didnt know he was fighting pacquiao on may 5th... I read that this morning
                  Maxboxing was also going with the news about Mayweather vs Ortiz doing 850k, which was false.

Comment

Quoted by the Wall Street Journal in regards to the rumored fight with Pacquiao, "Money" Mayweather stated: "Pacquiao? I didn't even know I was fighting him."
                    http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz110611.htm

I guess it was quoted from the wall street Journal but here is your link kid

Comment

Working...
                    X