No announcement yet.

Lets Not Lose Track of What is Really Important in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    did Miguel Cotto say he was ok with you making a thread about him?
    Talking about Miguel Cotto and his brilliant business decisions brings awareness to them, which is what is best for Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Talking about Miguel Cotto and his brilliant business decisions brings awareness to them, which is what is best for Miguel Cotto.

i dunno, Spray...might wanna run it buy him first...there are many people that want to make threads about Cotto, but they have to wait in line first

Comment

did Miguel Cotto say he was ok with you making a thread about him?
        This thread is B-Side, I am A-Side - Cotto

Comment

i dunno, Spray...might wanna run it buy him first...there are many people that want to make threads about Cotto, but they have to wait in line first
          You are right, he is the boss now, Miguel Cotto calls all of the shots. I will contact him and wait my turn to see what he decides, its all any of us can do now.

Comment

Cotto took a look at Margarito's eye, bank account and the fact that his wife ran to another man and quickly understood the ONLY business model to follow was the smart business model.

I only hope someday Cotto gives back to the peasant warriors who lost an eye and their earnings in the name of machismo.

War Poverty!

Comment

Cotto better not lose to Geale..

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                Cotto better not lose to Geale..

losing to Geale would be a bad business decision

Comment

I heard that the reason the feds might block the Comcast - Time Warner merger was that Miguel Cotto did not feel that said merger was to the benefit of Miguel Cotto.

Once a new prospectus is delivered to Miguel Cotto for Miguel Cotto to review, the feds might revisit the issue. (of course ONLY after consulting with Miguel Cotto)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
                    You must wait your turn to fight Miguel Cotto. When negotiating fights you have hace a y hace b. Miguel Cotto es un hace a. Miguel Cotto was hace b against Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.
                    It's CLASE A or class A.
                    Dumbass

Comment

losing to Geale would be a bad business decision

Comment

Working...
                      X