Adrien Broner calls out Juan Manuel Marquez [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    He's a horrible style for JMM.

JMM doesn't lead all that well, he needs his opponent to be offensive minded to look his best, Broner is not that opponent.
    broner is not offensive minded? thats a dumb statement

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      Anybody think this kid stand's a chance against Marquez?

Boner you need to fight Rios so he can put you in your place

Comment

Well...seeing as he was weighing 142-143 ish...Cutting 3 pounds wouldn't be such a big issue for Marquez if they fought at 140.. Broner is a bad matchup for JMM, but he wouldn't be outsized and he'd definitely be big enough to hurt Broner badly. De Marco for as bad as he got beaten was landing when he threw... Broner is pretty slick but he is there to be hit if you dare...and JMM is not someone you can break down or intimidate

This one is a toss up as much as I love JMM. I'd lean towards JMM if I had to, but I wouldnt be surprised if he lost a decision.

Comment

I'm fairly certain Broner would win.

Comment

This is so funny, "Mr.ESPN" begging for a payday. LMAO

Comment

I love "this version" of JMM... please. JMM looked good against pac got a great win. Take into account Broner and Pac are nothing alike, if you want to throw triangle theories out the window. Broner is a lot harder to hit, and won't rush in to a punch face first like Pac. It really is a toss up as far as styles are concerned, I'd lean towards JMM on experience but style wise its not a good match up for him.

Comment

broner might win this fight. theres nothing to gain for jmm in this fight.

Comment

I agree with the guys that said Broner style its wrong for marquez.

Marquez is def. the greater fighter but Speedy potshoters dont suit up well to his counterpunch style.

Retire Marquez this is the moment! or one more easy fight in estadio azteca and call it a great career. 40 y/o its a perfect age to retire.

Comment

UH.....with his size, power, and skills, he would trouble Marquez. Add in his style beening very similar to Mayweather, this isnt a white wash for Marquez. Not by any means. Wont happen, however.

Comment

damn i couldnt stop looking at that corona girl in the back... what a sweet piece of a ss .. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X