Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Looks Like Haye May Not Be Retiring Afterall? (Post Fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Looks Like Haye May Not Be Retiring Afterall? (Post Fight)

Clip of David Haye finally shaking Wladimir Klitschko's hand but the comment at the end is what is interesting.

About retiring - "I'm not making any decisions yet".

You expected this pathological liar to keep his promise of retiring?

You ******ed English fans are so damn gullible.

Comment

Haye doesnt want to retire imo. Like most boxers its hard to quit especially after such a boring fight. If he wants to carry on his should go to America and try and get some like Roach to help out his technique.

Comment

hell most likely get rid of Booth and find a real trainer like Wlad did after his loses

Domestic trainers like Booth aint cut out for the world stage, he needs Roach who has shown interest in him before.

Also its good he doesnt retire, Haye posses talent, but needs guidance, tonights fight no man came off as better than the other, one just happened to be taller and have a better jab. Haye hit the bigger punches.

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
          You expected this pathological liar to keep his promise of retiring?

You ******ed English fans are so damn gullible.
          LOL

I posted a video not an opinion on whether I believed him about retiring or not.

Wladimir Klitschko fans like yourself are seriously adrenaline rushed now, aren't you? Act like Wladimir and be a gentleman.

Comment

Well I think he shouldn't, he could make a good fight with Arreola or Adamek if he loses against Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              LOL

I posted a video not an opinion on whether I believed him about retiring or not.

Wladimir Klitschko fans like yourself are seriously adrenaline rushed now, aren't you? Act like Wladimir and be a gentleman.

_____

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post

_____
                Thanks but my milk intake comes from these :boobies:

Comment

Comment

Take comfort in your avatar. You don't have a heavyweight champion for the UK for the moment, but you do have Emilia Clarke. You will have one in the future, I am sure, and you will STILL Have Emilia Clarke. What a babe!

Comment

Working...
                    X