Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best fighter ever, pre 1940.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Jeffries did beat Corbett, Sharkey, and Fitzsimmons so he is an ATG. I think he either had atleast one win or draw with Choynski? But he did lose to Jack Johnson proving his racist theory was wrong.

Comment

I never sat down to think about this, but I always perceived from variosu readings that Joe Gans was the complete package.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
        James J Jeffries. Great fighter, an even greater man outside the ring. God bless him.
        red k has been sent, give me some too homie, thanks, lol, nyahahahaha

you ****in piece of ****
        Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 01-16-2010, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          "I am going into this fight for the sole purpose of proving that a white man is better than a Negro." -James J. Jeffries

Yeah he was all class just like you, right?
          what the ****, a white supremacists, what an idiot, slimey can kiss my black ass ,what i stupid name too, slimey, lol, nyahahahahahaha, fool calls himself slimey, lol, nyahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            what the ****, a white supremacists, what an idiot, slimey can kiss my black ass ,what i stupid name too, slimey, lol, nyahahahahahaha, fool calls himself slimey, lol, nyahahahahahahaha
            Yeah, only a racist could admire another racist. Sad.

Comment

I put the Slimey one on ignore, just to annoy him.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter right View Post
                I put the Slimey one on ignore, just to annoy him.
                He got himself another ban for racist remarks and gestures thru pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  He got himself another ban for racist remarks and gestures thru pictures.
                  Good, he will be back though.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter right View Post
                    Good, he will be back though.
                    Yup, but he'll keep getting banned. A skunk can't change its stench and he can't help being an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
                      James Jeffries did beat Corbett, Sharkey, and Fitzsimmons so he is an ATG. I think he either had atleast one win or draw with Choynski? But he did lose to Jack Johnson proving his racist theory was wrong.
                      I should have thought about Choynski on 'the greatest fighters never to win the title' thread.. He had an incredible resume for the era that he fought in..
                      Although he lost 3 times to Jim Corbett during his early career, he fought a multitude of world champions, but mostly at the wrong times..
                      He KO'd a young Jack Johnson in 3 rounds, and fought draws with Jeffries, Fitzsimmons, Marvin Hart, and Kid McCoy but also lost to the latter on 2 occasions.. He lost 2 or 3 times to Philly Jack O'Brien aswell, but this was way late in his career..

Comment

Working...
                      X