Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what Round will Manny Open a cut on Cottos eye before Cotto Panicks and gets Koed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacman nut huggers talking out of their ass again!!!
    Last edited by putaloco; 10-27-2009, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
      How long will it take Pacquiao to bust open a cut over his eye and then realize Cotto Panicks and can't see and finishes him off? I believe it will be the 3RD round then Ko him in the 6th or 7th , If The Miguel Cotto that fought Clottey shows up it will be a short night for sure , But if the Old Miguel Cotto shows up then id give him a chance
      the clottey that fought pacquiao would walk right through pacquiao, just so you know

btw, not all cuts get blood in your eye, your logic is flawed

Comment

Originally posted by putaloco View Post
        pacman nut huggers talking out of their ass again!!!
        cotto stans are eating their own feces again

Comment

Cotto panics from cuts? The Margarito cut bothered him the most but he fought through it til the 11th and never really panicked but instead just seemed at a loss of ideas because Marg was like an unstoppable truck continuously moving forward regardless.

The only bad thing I'd say about Cotto in terms of pressure is the low blow when he's hurt incidents...I definitely believe at least one of those low blows was deliberate. But Judah can't say much he did it to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
            How long will it take Pacquiao to bust open a cut over his eye and then realize Cotto Panicks and can't see and finishes him off? I believe it will be the 3RD round then Ko him in the 6th or 7th , If The Miguel Cotto that fought Clottey shows up it will be a short night for sure , But if the Old Miguel Cotto shows up then id give him a chance
            How long will it take for you to bust a nut once you see Pacquiao on the TV screen

Comment

Working...
            X