• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who saw Ronaldo's goal today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      That £100,000 must have been crucial.

I was thinking that as well, why the £100K? It's not like it means much to either club lol

Comment

• good luck to Mata anyway. Hope he does really well.

He was brilliant for us.

And any professional worth his salt isn't going to sit on the bench picking up his wages for nothing. He deserves the move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I want all the English teams to go through.

I want City to smash Barcelona. They're so crooked at that club and set themselves up as this sort of beacon of all that is good about football. So self-righteous. Ugh! Their dodgy Neymar signing is so typical.

Really confident that Chelsea would beat them again and City are better than us so they should do it too.

Be nice to see Drogs backs.
          Spanish football is dodgy as fuck. The TV deal worked out between Real and Barca along with the obscene tax breaks those two clubs get, it makes this pretense of financial fair play an utter joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
            who is in the welsh world cup group again???
            Anyone who knows anything about football knows that Wales got banned from the world cup.

Declared unfair for us to compete due to us producing mega talented super soccer bots like Bale.

Comment

• Dam anyone see Oviedo's leg? Messed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                it is because you have Cardiff home next and the only way you could beat us is by spending 50m+

Ole is still a united man, he'll give us a free pass.

Comment

• Just a few questions since I don't know all that much about the historical prestige of each of these.

Would an English club rather have a top-4 finish (and CL qual) or win the FA Cup? Carling Cup?

What about qualifying for Europa league? Would they rather qualify through league position or winning one of the aforementioned cups?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Just a few questions since I don't know all that much about the historical prestige of each of these.

Would an English club rather have a top-4 finish (and CL qual) or win the FA Cup? Carling Cup?

What about qualifying for Europa league? Would they rather qualify through league position or winning one of the aforementioned cups?
                    League first, everything else is secondary.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Just a few questions since I don't know all that much about the historical prestige of each of these.

1.League win
                      2.Champions league win
                      3. Top four
                      4. Fa cup/europa league
                      5. League cup
                      6. Top six finish

... Imo

Comment

Working...
                      X