No announcement yet.

Official 2014-2015 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    That was an incredible Game 7. Wow. They just kept going back and forth until there was no more clock.

Chris Paul really needed that to shut some people up.
    Now the question is, can they get to the conference finals? They've been to the second round before, can they get over the hump?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
      100 quads on clips.
      100 Quad on the Rockets.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Now the question is, can they get to the conference finals? They've been to the second round before, can they get over the hump?
        If healthy, yes I like their chances. They're better than Houston when healthy. With a hobbled CP3, it'll be tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheppirino View Post
          100 Quad on the Rockets.
          confirmed.

Comment

• **** you Spurs for making me like the Clippers... they showed a lot of heart in this series, heart that i didn't think they had.
            But im afraid that they are emotionally drained after this 1st round finals.

Comment

• GS is coming out of the West.

This much cannot be denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                GS is coming out of the West.

This much cannot be denied.
                Memphis will be tough but a healthy Clippers team will be their biggest challenge imo

Comment

• ATL is slicing up the Wiz defense in this 1st quarter. They finally look like the team that won 60 games in the regular season

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                    Memphis will be tough but a healthy Clippers team will be their biggest challenge imo
                    It's either the Spurs battle hardened them for the push, or they took a lot out of them in a first round series.

I can't see the Clippers making it out of the West.

But I have been very wrong before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                      I don't think Memphis has the back court to match the scoring output of GSW. They have the big man advantage but it doesn't really matter when everything shot from Klay and Steph is wet.

As for the Clippers. I don't see them beating the Rockets.

My boy is a Spurs fan, told him the whole time that the Clippers were gonna win but against Hou. I don't see it. The beard is gonna run wild on them. 30-40 a game.

Comment

Working...
                      X