Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw: Stylistically Broner is a Tough Fight For DeMarco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shaw: Stylistically Broner is a Tough Fight For DeMarco

Gary Shaw sat in the Circus Maximus Theater in Atlantic City, N.J., where his lightweight titleholder, Antonio DeMarco, had just made weight for his Nov. 17 defense against Adrien Broner.

With the fight barely a day away, Shaw spoke with BoxingScene.com about making DeMarco vs. Broner and how he thinks the fight will go.

BoxingScene.com: How difficult or easy was it to make this fight, to get the money and everything right after DeMarco won in mid-September — and when Broner was still in need of an opponent for mid-November?
    [Click Here To Read More]

nah but yall are saying that broner has a 'leaky' defense tho right? so demarco should win this??

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      nah but yall are saying that broner has a 'leaky' defense tho right? so demarco should win this??
      very leaky and his face will show that.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        very leaky and his face will show that.
        wanna make a sig bet since ur so confident on demarco winning?

Comment

wanna make a sig bet since ur so confident on demarco winning?

sorry cant take you serious.

anybody look on my profile page, you can just imagine how many messages this clown sends me.

stick to boxing please. Im tired of you following me around like your some orphan child looking for a father. Get over it.
          Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-16-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

sorry cant take you serious.

anybody look on my profile page, you cant just imagine how many messages this clown sends me.

stick to boxing please. Im tired of you following me around like your some orphan child looking for a father. Get over it.
            okay, and u actually have more messages on my page than i do on yours? your point?

guess i was right u dont have any confidence in ur guy lmao

broner by TKO

Comment

okay, and u actually have more messages on my page than i do on yours? your point?

guess i was right u dont have any confidence in ur guy lmao

broner by TKO
              aswell as you lacking grammar skills you lacking math skills.

count homie. aint that hard.

Comment

really? i'd think it'd be the other way around.

what makes this fight tough to predict is that broner is young and malleable.
                he stands his best chance is he comes foward and keeps busy with plenty of jabs and the straights for damage, the left hook would then come.

same thing for demarco too, except he probabley stands just as good a chance on the back foot.

the active guy should win.

Comment

aswell as you lacking grammar skills you lacking math skills.

count homie. aint that hard.
                  so looks like u humbly decline. thats coo didnt think u had any confidence in your guy anyway. ur right tho,cause i wouldnt either. broner>demarco cant wait to laugh when it happens

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    really? i'd think it'd be the other way around.

what makes this fight tough to predict is that broner is young and malleable.
                    he stands his best chance is he comes foward and keeps busy with plenty of jabs and the straights for damage, the left hook would then come.

same thing for demarco too, except he probabley stands just as good a chance on the back foot.

the active guy should win.
                    who ever gets off first should win, I seen demarco swole up havent seen broner yet but broner hasnt faces a hard hitter yet either./

so looks like u humbly decline. thats coo didnt think u had any confidence in your guy anyway. ur right tho,cause i wouldnt either. broner>demarco cant wait to laugh when it happens
                    No ducking I just don't break bread with your type of people. No ducking.

Comment

Working...
                    X