Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighters in history do you feel would have beat Mayweather without being biased

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80sboxingrules View Post
    he would have made duran look foolish. he would beat hagler too but it would be close.

he would lose to hearns though. too much size and too many tools. has good speed too. would have no respect for mayweathers power just like he had no respect for durans power
    LOL go to bed kid

Comment

Originally posted by 80sboxingrules View Post
      he would have made duran look foolish. he would beat hagler too but it would be close.

he would lose to hearns though. too much size and too many tools. has good speed too. would have no respect for mayweathers power just like he had no respect for durans power
      So Floyd who never took on even a **** middleweight would beat Hagler, widely accepted second best middleweight of all time.

Cool story Bro.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Which Mayweather? TBE? Jeff? Roger? Floyd Sr?

Ali,Foreman,Lennox,Wlad,Evander,tons of guys would've beaten any of them prime for prime
        Stop being bias.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Williams had some problems against southpaws. His losses all came against southpaws. Floyd is no southpaw.

Even then, Williams still KOd Quintana and did well against Martinez until that KO. When you risk it, you will lose some of those risky fights. Floyd tried his best to remove risk from the equation before entering into his fights.

I know Quintana was a southpaw, my point was PW gets hit with straights . I've watched most of his fights and Floyd would have landed that right all night as my dude barely moved his head. Would have looked like Floyd vs Guererro except worst because PW had very little defense but an awesome chine. My dude PW was a volume puncher that could get you out of there if he landed good but he was no axe murderer. You are right, Floyd avoided threats around 147 when it was a hopping division but lets not pretend he wouldn't have been the favorite over those guys. Only guy from the 08-11 welter division that *could* have beat him was the Pacman, and that was still a 50/50 fight. Cotto, PW, Margrito, Mosley all would have been UD.

Comment

Recent era,

Chavez Sr, De La Hoya (95-99), Feilx Trinidad, Manny Pacquiao (2008-2011), Shane Mosley, Vernon Forrest

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Margarito-- nope

Hatton with a fair ref-- meaning one who allowed Hatton to constantly hold and hit?

Maidana and Castillo lost.

**** list you made. Try again.
              I actually was very satisfied after the Hatton fight. Fatton got the taste of his own medicine - dirty fight, where the ref is not on his side. It was sweet.

Comment

Working...
              X