No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya "In today's boxing the weight is no issue whatsoever"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    "was horribly drained against Pac though so that doesn't count" a guy here recently told me...
    I think Oscar was a brilliant fighter and doesn't get near the credit he deserves. But, as a promoter, he's a complete sheister.
    In his defense, he has to sell the fight.

It's his job to be a sheister.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      In his defense, he has to sell the fight.

It's his job to be a sheister.
      Absolutely. Every time he says his lines like; "I gave Caneo the blueprint", "Lemieux will beat Golovkin", "Kahn v Canelo is a 50/50 fight", etc I tell people to settle down, he doesn't believe it either, he's just doing what a promoter does. And, in that sense, he's great at his job. The job is being a professional sheister, but so is being a lawyer, a president, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Absolutely. Every time he says his lines like; "I gave Caneo the blueprint", "Lemieux will beat Golovkin", "Kahn v Canelo is a 50/50 fight", etc I tell people to settle down, he doesn't believe it either, he's just doing what a promoter does. And, in that sense, he's great at his job. The job is being a professional sheister, but so is being a lawyer, a president, etc...
        De la dildo is.... Full of crap!!! I would dick slap him.. to his hearts desire!!!

Chorizo Divk for days. He needs to talk muck less..

Comment

Working...
        X