Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School Me : Why Should I Hate Hillary Clinton...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    nah not at all.....that has nothing to do with how I feel about trup....it's the nonsensical bullsh#t that comes out of his mouth 95% that makes me not want to have a moron in office....
    That's how I feel more or less as well. Trump is like a male Sarah Palin. Says some truly dumbass **** but gets by on charisma, plus I don't get this whole alpha male shtick people seem to buy from Trump. I see an overprivelidged, over entitled, scared insecure little rich boy that has become good at projecting otherwise.

Sanders, I like some of his proposals... free college for our children and free health care and 15 dollar an hour minimum wage sounds really good to me and would help many people ween off of dependency. BUT, how would we pay for it. This take from the rich thing wouldn't work, it would strangle businesses and make jobs ship overseas. Plus, the model countries bernie so adores are A..more used to a more overbearing goverment, having not so long ago been totolatarian societies, and B.. are much smaller societies for that model to work. If Sanders wasnt trying to do so much, so fast, id be for him. But he would spike our national debt and kill big business. So ultimately, Sanders is a no for me.

Cruz I think is not all that dissimilar to trump. Been to their sites and their meager policies and issues mostly line up. That's a thing with repubs... they have no issues...they just run on principals and air..and Trump runs on fear and a communal hatred that is within the "silent majority"

Kasich is my go to guy if a Republican were to win..but he's an outside shot to get the nomination.

That leaves Hillary. She's the status quo candidate to me. Not much would change under her rule... things would basically keep chugging along as they have. And with this field of candidates..that may just have to be good enough!

Comment

Americans have one chance to make their cowardly spineless country great again, but they'll probably screw it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        LMFAO... you yanks will be stuck with Hillary and Trump, pick your choice

not likely, the republican party won't allow trump to be the nominee, it'll be hilary vs. cruz, kasich, or maybe even jeb bush

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        i'll keep it simple for simple folks.

cruz is not like trump. he preaches bible politics so that tells you off the bat who is ******ed of the two. also a career politician and a banker shill. no real world experience. = no bueno

hillary is also a banker shill. career poltician who wasn't good at anything she was involved in. was a terrible first lady, was a terrible secretary of state. got people killed and is facing felony charges for it. a warmonger who will probably usher America into WW3 with Russia and Iran. is heavy on identity politics, a red flag that she doesn't have America's interest at heart. her domestic policy is 4 more years of obama's on steroids. no real world experience. = no bueno

sanders. communist. no real world experience. = no bueno

trump is a world class bidnessman (businessman), has decades of real world experience in creating jobs and building big things, on time and at half the cost. has a very pragmatic foreign, actually the most moderate candidate on this topic. "America First" domestic policy = MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, amigo!
        Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        That's not it...as you put it. There is an established record of her shady and illicit activities dating back to before bill was governor of Arkansas. Do some research. Benghazi only made me hate her more. I am a veteran however, so my opinion on her is coming from the side that was betrayed.
        hilary had vince foster (her lawyer) killed because he was summoned to talk to the justice dept. / FBI about whitewater.

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Nah...she's th ideal woman--a stepford wife. She will allow you to get your many blow jobs, and stand beside you with a stoic look in the face of public scrutiny. Her body is for you and her girlfriend alone to see, as she often opt for a pant suit in public. She will also bring her secret girlfriend home for a threesome. What's there not to like? Even a ****** would like that.
        lol ask kathy o'brien about this, hilary told her to "eat me, now" back in the 80's when slick willy was still governor of arkansas

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        All politicians are liars. Hillary and the Clintons as a whole are proven liars.

Take a look at her stint as Secretary of state and your answer is there.
        Originally posted by Syf View Post
        That's how I feel more or less as well. Trump is like a male Sarah Palin. Says some truly dumbass **** but gets by on charisma, plus I don't get this whole alpha male shtick people seem to buy from Trump. I see an overprivelidged, over entitled, scared insecure little rich boy that has become good at projecting otherwise.

Sanders, I like some of his proposals... free college for our children and free health care and 15 dollar an hour minimum wage sounds really good to me and would help many people ween off of dependency. BUT, how would we pay for it. This take from the rich thing wouldn't work, it would strangle businesses and make jobs ship overseas. Plus, the model countries bernie so adores are A..more used to a more overbearing goverment, having not so long ago been totolatarian societies, and B.. are much smaller societies for that model to work. If Sanders wasnt trying to do so much, so fast, id be for him. But he would spike our national debt and kill big business. So ultimately, Sanders is a no for me.

Cruz I think is not all that dissimilar to trump. Been to their sites and their meager policies and issues mostly line up. That's a thing with repubs... they have no issues...they just run on principals and air..and Trump runs on fear and a communal hatred that is within the "silent majority"

Kasich is my go to guy if a Republican were to win..but he's an outside shot to get the nomination.

That leaves Hillary. She's the status quo candidate to me. Not much would change under her rule... things would basically keep chugging along as they have. And with this field of candidates..that may just have to be good enough!
        likely hilary will win so america can continue to get ****ed over, the elites want her to win so bad they'll likely make a deal with the FBI that if they decide to indict her because of the emails or her other transgressions it'll be immediately following her last term as president, after she's given wall street as many bailouts as it can possibly take. ah, i can almost smell the corruption

Comment

Chinagate - The Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996 allegedly took bribes from Chinese banks and their government to help their dwindling poll numbers. The Chinese embassy in D.C. helped siphon funds into the DNC. Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown (who was killed in a plane crash), and at Hillary’s instruction reportedly sold seats on department trade missions to China. Joint congressional hearings were canceled after Democrats threatened to bring up Republican campaign issues and then Monica Lewinsky actually saved this scandal from media attention.

Travelgate Scandal - Catherine Cornelius, a 25-year-old cousin of Bill's was allegedly promised the position of director of the travel office. Hillary Clinton then (indirectly) fired seven employees from the United States travel office and replaced them with associates from Arkansas. Records were either nowhere to be found or incorrectly filed. And, there's a reported attempt to give a White House airline contract to friend. Hillary had the FBI investigate Billy Dale, the head of the travel office, ruining his career who was found to do nothing wrong, but was then audited by the IRS for three years after.

"Billy Dale and his family went through hell thanks to the Clintons, Attorney General Janet Reno, the FBI and the IRS," Irvine wrote. "Hillary's greatest crime was not perjury, it was trying to send an innocent man to prison to justify having fired him and his staff without cause."

“A memorandum by a former Presidential aide depicts Hillary Rodham Clinton as the central figure in the 1993 travel office dismissals, a politically damaging episode that the aide said had resulted from a climate of fear in which officials did not dare question Mrs. Clinton's wishes," wrote the NYT in 1996.
          Whitewater Scandal - Hillary and her husband were partners in a shady real estate development firm called Whitewater Development Corp in Arkansas. Accusations of impropriety against the Clintons and others soon surfaced, regarding improper campaign contributions, political and financial favors, and tax benefits. Clinton’s friends and majority owners, James and Susan McDougal were jailed for fraud, Clinton's successor, Governor Jim Tucker, was jailed for fraud along with municipal judges David Hale and Eugene Fitzhugh who worked with James McDougal. The Clintons walked away unscathed, having apparently done nothing wrong.

See Whitewater Timeline.

Vince Foster Jr. Mystery - Questions cloud the suicide of Vince Foster, former colleague, friend, and White House aid of Hillary’s who had connections to Travelgate, and the Whitewater scandals. Read the link above entitled "The Man Who Knew too Much. . ."

Filegate Scandal - Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security "improperly" accessed FBI files on several hundred individuals.

Mrs. Clinton called it a, "completely honest bureaucratic snafu."

Many of these files were on people from previous Republican administrations. Hillary Clinton hired Livingston and is alleged to have looked at the files and requested this move. She was accused by Republicans of violating privacy rights of individuals she viewed as political adversaries.

Cattle-Futures Miracle - Hillary’s first commodity trade was in cattle futures where she ordered 10 futures contracts which normally cost $12,000 dollars with only $1,000 dollars in her account. This turned into $6,300 dollars by the next morning and after 10 months totaled $100,000, with trading help from James B. Blair.

“Blair, who at the time was outside counsel to Tyson Foods Inc., Arkansas' largest employer, says he was advising Clinton out of friendship, not to seek political gain. . ." reports The WashingtonPost.
          Robert L. "Red" Bone ran the Springdale, AK financial services company REFCO allowed the trades and later, after investigation, had to pay the largest fine at the time in the exchanges history and was suspended for three years. Hillary Clinton said she was able to make the successful trading because she read the Wall Street Journal for research.

Lootergate - Bill and especially Hillary started to ship White House furniture to their personal home in Chappaqua, N.Y.. The Clintons claimed they were donated, but at only some were proven to be donated and meant to stay in the White House after contacting the manufacturers. The Clintons returned some of the furniture after pressure was put on them to do so.

“GOP lawmakers and others criticized Hillary Rodham Clinton in particular for accepting many presents just before she joined the Senate and became covered by strict ethics rules that prohibit accepting gifts worth more than $50.”
          Drug Dealer Donor Scandal - Convicted drug trafficker Jorge Cabrera apparently made such a big donation to the Clinton’s campaign that he was invited to the White house without Secret Service present.

Ponzi Scheme and Political Favor Scandal - Norman Yung Yuen Hsu was a convicted pyramid investment promoter, and major Democratic donor. He contributed an undisclosed amount to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign.

“He was sentenced to more than 24 years in prison in 2009 by a judge who accused him of funding his fraud by manipulating the political process in a way that 'strikes at the very core of our democracy.”
          Last edited by mathed; 04-04-2016, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Co-President, Hillary Clinton

Like husband Bill, Hillary Rodham Clinton is also awash in controversy. Clinton friend and advisor, Dick Morris says about Hillary Clinton, "Hillary Clinton scandals are a gift that keeps on giving."

In addition to Benghazi and the scandal involving her emails as Secretary of State, there was Travelgate, Filegate, Whitewater, the mystery surrounding the death of Vincent Foster, and a cattle futures “miracle” that netted Clinton a lot of money.

Hillary has consistently shown she believes to be above the law.

Back in 1978 and 79, while First Lady of Arkansas, it's been alledged she took a $100,000 bribe, camouflaged as futures trades, from Arkansas's largest employer, Tyson Foods Inc. She engaged in a series of trades of cattle futures contracts and netted a $100,000 windfall from cattle futures after a $1,000 investment. Hillary Clinton's defenders maintained that she had made her own decisions, that her own money was constantly at risk, and that she made both winning and losing trades. There never was any official governmental investigation into, or findings about, or charges brought regarding Hillary Rodham's cattle futures trading.

It's been alledged she speculated in Health Care industry futures while overseeing legislative reform of same.

Failed to correct false testimony by co-defendant Ira Magaziner in Health Care trial.
            Ordered members of the Health Care Task Force to shred documents that were the target of a court probe.
            Hillary Clinton became the first First Lady to testify before a grand jury when she was subpoenaed by the Whitewater grand jury. Ultimately, no charges were brought against her.

In 1996, Hillary was accused by the Senate Special Whitewater Committee of ordering chief White House counsel, Bernard Nussbaum, to remove potentially damaging files related to Whitewater from Vince Foster's office on the night of his death and telling aides to lie about their removal. The Senate Whitewater committee subpoenaed FBI reports showing that Hillary Clinton's fingerprints were found on hundreds of pages of Rose law Firm documents found in the White House residence quarters in January. Of course, Hillary denied everything. In a two-page affidavit to Senate Whitewater investigators on June 17th, Hillary Clinton states that she "does not know" how her Rose Law Firm billing records ended up in the White House.

Obstructed justice by ordering the shredding of Vince Foster's documents in the Rose Law Firm.
            Obstructed justice by keeping her billing records, a document sought under subpoena, in the White House residence.
            Lied to investigators about her knowledge about billing records.
            Lied to investigators about her involvement in the Castle Grande land flip con.

TravelGate

Associate White House counsel William Kennedy, White house director of administration David Watkins, and White House aide Patsy Thomasson was accused of fabricating charges against White House Travel Office personnel to have the business taken over by Clinton friends. They coerced FBI and IRS agents into complicity with this scheme. Thomasson ordered the removal of hard drives from computers in the travel Office three days before the firings of seven Travel Office staff and just two days before an audit of the office began. The Special Committe investigating Whitewater included Thomasson in their conclusion that the evidence established that White House officials engaged in a pattern of deliberate obstruction of, and interference with, efforts by law enforcement authorities to conduct their several investigations into Vince Foster's death. Kennedy and Watkins have resigned. Thomasson has moved on to become Chief of Staff at the Ben Barnes Group in Washington DC and serves in a liaison capacity between BBG and Capital Hill.

Travel Office employee, Catherine Cornelius removed documents from White House Travel Office. Because those documents later became the subject of a trial against Office Director Billy Dale, that could amount to obstruction of justice.

Ordered the use of the FBI to discredit Travel Office employees.
            Lied to investigators about her involvement in the firing of Travel Office Employees. In May 1993, the co-president was accused of having a central hand in firing several long-time employees of the White House Travel Office, the better to give the pricey travel business to her Hollywood pals, Linda Bloodworth Thomason and Harry Thomason. Hillary denied everything and when Whitewater Independent Counsel Robert Ray investigated Travelgate, he concluded that there was substantial evidence that involved Hillary but not enough to warrant an indictment.
            The White House finally releases more than 2,000 documents on June 25, 1996, relating to the travel office firings, originally requested two years prior by congressional investigators.

Filegate

On June 6, 1996, The Los Angeles Times reported that the White House sought confidential FBI background documents on fired White House Travel Office chief Billy Dale. The next day, the White House admits it ordered FBI files of more than 330 people, including dozens of Republican leaders, saying it was working off an "outdated list" of people who had applied for access to the White House. Eventually it is discovered that about 1,000 people's FBI files were obtained by Clinton officials.

Linda TrippOne of those people whose FBI file was obtained by the White House was Linda Tripp, who blazed onto the national scene when she released to Independent Council, Ken Starr, secretly taped conversations she had with Monica Lewinsky about the sexual conduct of the President. Tripp's connection to FBI files also include her witnessing fellow employees copying FBI files onto White House computers when she worked in the Clinton White House. (The Washington Times, 9/4/98) Tripp is also at the center of conspiracy theories involving Vince Foster’s suicide. Tripp had worked in the early Clinton administration in 1992 as executive assistant to Bernie Nussbaum, then the White House counsel. Tripp first surfaced in the original report on Foster’s death by former independent counsel Robert Fiske. Fiske said in his report, that Tripp was the last person to speak to Foster before he committed suicide. It was also Tripp who provided testimony on what happened inside Foster’s office after word of his death surfaced, again leading to questions of impropriety.

Tripp also is the original source of information regarding Kathryn Willey’s reported claim that Clinton had kissed and fondled her, claiming to be the first person to talk to Willey after she left the Oval Office.

In June 1996, White House security head Craig Livingstone, a political operative and former bouncer, illegally obtained over 700 FBI files of mostly White House personnel from former Republican administrations.
            On the 9th, White House Chief of Staff Leon Panetta offers a public apology for the White House's obtaining the FBI files: "Mistakes were made. It is inexcusable."
            President Clinton later offered a direct apology and calls the FBI files controversy a "completely honest bureaucratic snafu."
            FBI Director Louis Freeh said on June 14, that he and his agency were "victimized." He also says that the White House acquisition of the files represented "egregious violations of privacy."
            The Washington Post reports on the 16th, Secret Service officials say the tracking system they used for White House passholders could not have generated the supposedly outdated list that the White House claimed it used to request FBI files on the now more than 400 former passholders.
            White House places personnel security office director Craig Livingstone, directly responsible for obtaining the FBI files, on administrative leave.
            House Government Reform and Oversight Committee begins hearings on FBI file affair on June 19th. Livingstone tells officials that the office holding the files was often left unsecured and that people with the lowest level security clearance were allowed access to the room. ABC News reports that Livingstone himself did not get proper security clearance until more than a year after he began his job as head of security.
            Attorney General Janet Reno calls on FBI to expand its probe to determine how and why White House obtained files on former Reagan and Bush administration staff members - later she reverses her earlier call for the FBI to lead the inquiry, and announces that Whitewater independent counsel Kenneth Starr should investigate how the White House acquired the FBI files in an improper manner.
            New documents on June 25th, show that a total of more than 700 FBI background files were improperly obtained by the White House.
            Craig Livingstone resigns from the White House staff on June 26th.
            Anthony Marceca informs the Senate Judiciary Committee on June 28th, that he is taking the Fifth Amendment and will not answer any more questions concerning the White House acquisition of FBI background files.
            The diaries of the Dick Morris' call girl, Sherry Rowlands, noted that Mr Morris described Mrs Clinton as the prime mover in the scandal when confidential FBI personnel files on leading Republicans were taken to the White House and scrutinised by political fixers. "It was Hillary," Mr Morris replied when Miss Rowlands asked who was to blame for the scandal. "She ordered them. She's a paranoid lady; she did it."
            Hillary Clinton's elitist attitude and behaviors have continued after leaving the Whitehouse.

Comment

Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State

Hillary ClintonPerhaps the most flagrant behavior of Hillary was her response to the 2012 attacks on the US mission in Benghazi, Libya resulting in the deaths of four American citizens, including U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

"What difference, at this point does it make?" Clinton boomed in a 2013 Sentate hearing.

It makes allot of difference to freedom loving Americans. Why did Secretary Clinton deny requests for additional security at the consulate prior to the attack? Why did the Whitehouse and State Department represent the attack as a spontaneous protest over an anti-Muslim video? Were they covering up a CIA presence in Bahghazi smuggling weapons from Libya to anti-Assad rebels in Syria?

Many questions remained unanswered and will likely continue to be unanswered for the foreseable future.

After leaving the State Department, Hillary joined her daughter and husband as named members of the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation. The foundation began accepting donations from foreign governments. Clinton resigned from the foundation's board in April 2015, when she began her presidential campaign.

Later it was learned by the House committee investigating the attack on the US mission in Benghazi that Secretary Clinton violated government rules by exclusively using a private email account kept on her private computer server in her home during her four years at the State Department. And, in typical Clinton style, she lied. Clinton's office said she only used one private email address during her time at the State Department, while the New York Times discovered that Hillary used more than one address. Clinton asserted that her use of a private email account was aboveboard and allowed under State Department rules. She further asserted that she did not send or receive classified material on the private account. However, a government review of the emails determined that numerous emails were not only deemed classified but as top secret despite Hillary's denials of their existence.

***Not to mention, under her watch, the State Department lost contracts in the amount of 6 billion dollars, the whereabouts of the contract money was never determined.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Chinagate - The Clinton-Gore campaign in 1996 allegedly took bribes from Chinese banks and their government to help their dwindling poll numbers. The Chinese embassy in D.C. helped siphon funds into the DNC. Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown (who was killed in a plane crash), and at Hillary’s instruction reportedly sold seats on department trade missions to China. Joint congressional hearings were canceled after Democrats threatened to bring up Republican campaign issues and then Monica Lewinsky actually saved this scandal from media attention.

Travelgate Scandal - Catherine Cornelius, a 25-year-old cousin of Bill's was allegedly promised the position of director of the travel office. Hillary Clinton then (indirectly) fired seven employees from the United States travel office and replaced them with associates from Arkansas. Records were either nowhere to be found or incorrectly filed. And, there's a reported attempt to give a White House airline contract to friend. Hillary had the FBI investigate Billy Dale, the head of the travel office, ruining his career who was found to do nothing wrong, but was then audited by the IRS for three years after.

"Billy Dale and his family went through hell thanks to the Clintons, Attorney General Janet Reno, the FBI and the IRS," Irvine wrote. "Hillary's greatest crime was not perjury, it was trying to send an innocent man to prison to justify having fired him and his staff without cause."

“A memorandum by a former Presidential aide depicts Hillary Rodham Clinton as the central figure in the 1993 travel office dismissals, a politically damaging episode that the aide said had resulted from a climate of fear in which officials did not dare question Mrs. Clinton's wishes," wrote the NYT in 1996.
                Whitewater Scandal - Hillary and her husband were partners in a shady real estate development firm called Whitewater Development Corp in Arkansas. Accusations of impropriety against the Clintons and others soon surfaced, regarding improper campaign contributions, political and financial favors, and tax benefits. Clinton’s friends and majority owners, James and Susan McDougal were jailed for fraud, Clinton's successor, Governor Jim Tucker, was jailed for fraud along with municipal judges David Hale and Eugene Fitzhugh who worked with James McDougal. The Clintons walked away unscathed, having apparently done nothing wrong.

See Whitewater Timeline.

Vince Foster Jr. Mystery - Questions cloud the suicide of Vince Foster, former colleague, friend, and White House aid of Hillary’s who had connections to Travelgate, and the Whitewater scandals. Read the link above entitled "The Man Who Knew too Much. . ."

Filegate Scandal - Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security "improperly" accessed FBI files on several hundred individuals.

Mrs. Clinton called it a, "completely honest bureaucratic snafu."

Many of these files were on people from previous Republican administrations. Hillary Clinton hired Livingston and is alleged to have looked at the files and requested this move. She was accused by Republicans of violating privacy rights of individuals she viewed as political adversaries.

Cattle-Futures Miracle - Hillary’s first commodity trade was in cattle futures where she ordered 10 futures contracts which normally cost $12,000 dollars with only $1,000 dollars in her account. This turned into $6,300 dollars by the next morning and after 10 months totaled $100,000, with trading help from James B. Blair.

“Blair, who at the time was outside counsel to Tyson Foods Inc., Arkansas' largest employer, says he was advising Clinton out of friendship, not to seek political gain. . ." reports The WashingtonPost.
                Robert L. "Red" Bone ran the Springdale, AK financial services company REFCO allowed the trades and later, after investigation, had to pay the largest fine at the time in the exchanges history and was suspended for three years. Hillary Clinton said she was able to make the successful trading because she read the Wall Street Journal for research.

Lootergate - Bill and especially Hillary started to ship White House furniture to their personal home in Chappaqua, N.Y.. The Clintons claimed they were donated, but at only some were proven to be donated and meant to stay in the White House after contacting the manufacturers. The Clintons returned some of the furniture after pressure was put on them to do so.

“GOP lawmakers and others criticized Hillary Rodham Clinton in particular for accepting many presents just before she joined the Senate and became covered by strict ethics rules that prohibit accepting gifts worth more than $50.”
                Drug Dealer Donor Scandal - Convicted drug trafficker Jorge Cabrera apparently made such a big donation to the Clinton’s campaign that he was invited to the White house without Secret Service present.

Ponzi Scheme and Political Favor Scandal - Norman Yung Yuen Hsu was a convicted pyramid investment promoter, and major Democratic donor. He contributed an undisclosed amount to Hillary Clinton’s 2008 campaign.

“He was sentenced to more than 24 years in prison in 2009 by a judge who accused him of funding his fraud by manipulating the political process in a way that 'strikes at the very core of our democracy.”
                all this stuff tells me one thing, it's already fixed that hilary will be the next president. you have to have some powerful friends to get away with all this stuff and never even be punished once, not even a slap on the wrist to create the illusion of a justice system that actually works

Comment

Trump is only in this to get Hillary elected.

Comment

Trump is a ****e businessman.

He didn't lose his money though. The businesses he bankrupted were funded with other people's money.

Comment

I gotta laugh at the people who freak over the Benghazi stuff, and then never said or never probably said anything about the President before Obama getting us into 2 wars that have killed thousands of Americans, and they're both bull**** wars.

Like I get her lying about what went down and everything is wrong, but where were the Republicans when their dude lied about weapons of mass destruction, then rallied support from Americans who were pissed about 9/11 and invades a country that wasn't even involved with the events of 9/11, and these wars get thousands of Americans killed....meanwhile the people of this region hate us even more now and breed more terrorists everyday just by us being over there.

But I digress.....

I don't like Hillary, but I don't think she's as ******ed as Trump by any means. Trump says outlandish ridiculous **** 95% of the time and his supporters eat it up because most of them are racist backwards ass people. I mean the guy never really says how he's going to accomplish anything, he just spouts random stuff about what he'll do, without telling anyone how.

Bernie is by far the best person, but him wanting to tax even the lower middle class up to 10% more is not winning me over. I have insurance anyway and am way beyond going to college. And plus, there's no guarantee he could even pass such things, or that we can actually afford it even with the higher taxes. I like his general ideas, but I don't think it'll work.
                      Last edited by 4Corners; 04-05-2016, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X