Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Andre Berto Be Too Low-Level As A Comeback/Tune-Up Opponent For Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Algieri is a much more horrible opponent than Berto so Berto would be a step up from Pacquiao's last W.
    Are you ****ed? Algieri would humiliate berto. Berto got killed by karrass, get off your knees already.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Following his loss to Mayweather, if Pacquiao had chosen Berto as a comeback / tune-up opponent would you consider Berto to be too low a level opponent for Pacquiao to fight, or would he be about the right level opponent for Pacquiao to face in a comeback fight?

Crawford, Marquez, Bradley, are his options

Comment

Berto beats pacs ass like a red headed step child.

Comment

Considering that floyd just toyed with manny for 12 Rds and manny is coming off a surgery layoff, I don't think Berto is a bad choice for manny.. Would be exciting, and Berto has the pop to crack manny's chin... He has a better chance vs manny than he does floyd...

Floyd fighting berto is a joke right now, but if it's on free tv, I don't mind it.. Manny-Berto isn't a great matchup, just not as big of a joke that floyd-Berto is....

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Considering that floyd just toyed with manny for 12 Rds and manny is coming off a surgery layoff, I don't think Berto is a bad choice for manny.. Would be exciting, and Berto has the pop to crack manny's chin... He has a better chance vs manny than he does floyd...

Floyd fighting berto is a joke right now, but if it's on free tv, I don't mind it.. Manny-Berto isn't a great matchup, just not as big of a joke that floyd-Berto is....

You really think Berto poses any threat to Pacquiao? Not to say that it's identical to Floyd versus Berto but, it still seems like an insignificant risk.

Comment

I'm a Floyd Fan but Berto is an extremely poor fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post

You really think Berto poses any threat to Pacquiao? Not to say that it's identical to Floyd versus Berto but, it still seems like an insignificant risk.
                Manny of course would be a huge favorite, I'm just saying its a slightly more legit fight than floyd/Berto, though they are both jokes...

Berto should be fighting ortiz rematch

Comment

I can guarantee Manny will come back and fight a champion in a division or a top 5 guy if not #1 contender. Not some throw back journeyman club fighter.

WAR BERTO doe...

Comment

Im still surprised no one has even thought about what COULD happen.

Lets say this is floyds last fight on his showtime contract.

& lets say he then decides to fight for his 50th fight.

Since he would have no contract with anybody, what would be the possibilities of his future fights in that aspect?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      I can guarantee Manny will come back and fight a champion in a division or a top 5 guy if not #1 contender. Not some throw back journeyman club fighter.

WAR BERTO doe...
                      Who? Khan, Thurman, Porter, Garcia, and probably Brook are out of the question.

Manny probably fights Jessie Vargas next LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X