Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs. Deontay Wilder: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Who would take it?
    Until Joshua takes a punch dead on the chin and we see how he reacts, there's no way for anyone to logically take a guess.

Say what you want, Wilder is taller than Joshua, fights behind a heavy and long piston jab, has arguably the biggest right hand punch in the division, and is starting to mix in a pretty good check/turn hook into his arsenal.

Stiverne was able to push Wilder through a full 12 rounds; let's see how Joshua would do with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Not true.

For example, Kevin Johnson is better than Molina. He was never stopped before Joshua, while Molina was twice KOed IN ROUND ONE.
      If Kevin Johnson were to fight Eric Molina tomorrow, do you honestly believe that Johnson would win? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        If Kevin Johnson were to fight Eric Molina tomorrow, do you honestly believe that Johnson would win? lol
        Yes.

Johnson has beaten a few guys like Molina.

Comment

How long would the sub 50 ranked Arreola KO1 victim last with Joshua? He would be knocked out faster than Johnson.

Comment

Molina would.wipe.the floor with the Johnson that fought Joshua. Not even close..

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
              Molina would.wipe.the floor with the Johnson that fought Joshua. Not even close..
              My thought as well, but that's not conducive to the story that people want to push, so there's that.

Johnson is crafty enough to get himself to the final bell, but his performance against Joshua gives me doubt of how much he actually has left at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                Molina is a journeyman, Joshua is the best up-and-coming HW in the world.

The result would be different.

Johnson has always done well against limited journeymen like Eric Molina, his fight with Solomon Haumono is an example.

Comment

My thought as well, but that's not conducive to the story that people want to push, so there's that.

Johnson is crafty enough to get himself to the final bell, but his performance against Joshua gives me doubt of how much he actually has left at this point.
                  The Johnson that fought Joshua was never even trying. He was a solid fighter a few years back but that Joshua fight was a disgrace. I realize Joshua has power but come on so does Klit.

Molina is game and still has some good fights ahead of him. That Wilder fight is going go make Molina a million..

Comment

We know that Wilder doesn't have elite level punching power now.

But we also don't know how well Joshua can take a punch.

We know Joshua hits hard at low level (like Wilder)

And we know that Wilder is a walking chandelier.

Given that Joshua is the more skilled of the two also, I see that even now, Joshua sparks the flamingo.

Also it's virtually given that Wilder has shocking stamina, Joshua's is almost certainly better.

Joshua KO3-6 Wilder

Comment

I'd like to see Joshua in with a decent fringe contender by the end of 2015.

Comment

Working...
                      X