Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this can happen why can't BigFoot be real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it is very possible that there was a bigfoot like creature(s) in the world at one point, I just don't think they are around anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      I think it is very possible that there was a bigfoot like creature(s) in the world at one point, I just don't think they are around anymore.
      Well, its a known fact there was: Giganthopithecus. Pretty much was "bigfoot." Existed from 9 million years ago all the way up to 100 thousand years ago in Asia (China, Vietnam. . )

NOTE: Scientists argue whether or not it was bipedal, or quadrupedal. . More than likely it was quadrupedal for most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Damn, could you hook me up with a link to this?

I've heard about the sound they detected from space - the "WOW" signal, but never one from the ocean.

It could be some sort of whale, though. They have crazily highly evolved, and complex "sonar" and communication methods.

Comment

• Wow, interesting to think what it could have been. It could have been just about anything.

There's all kinds of pressures, jet streams and whatnot on the ocean floor.

It's just fascinating to think about the vastness of the ocean, though. Could have been just about anything, but I guess they can rule out it coming from a blue whale, since te sounds they have detected and confirmed from blue whales are nowhere near this loud, and different pitches, frequencies, etc.

Very eery sounding, though. . . If I was president, or had the ability to decide, I'd start spending a lot more money on ocean exploration

Comment

Wow, interesting to think what it could have been. It could have been just about anything.

It's just fascinating to think about the vastness of the ocean, though. Could have been just about anything, but I guess they can rule out it coming from a blue whale, since te sounds they have detected and confirmed from blue whales are nowhere near this loud, and different pitches, frequencies, etc.

Very eery sounding, though. . . If I was president, or had the ability to decide, I'd start spending a lot more money on ocean exploration
            Yeah if there's a creature in the ocean that's bigger than a blue whale, I don't think I'll ever get on a boat again

Comment

Wow, interesting to think what it could have been. It could have been just about anything.

Most definitely, we've only explored 5 percent of our oceans - we don't even know earth yet.....

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                Yeah if there's a creature in the ocean that's bigger than a blue whale, I don't think I'll ever get on a boat again
                Blue Whales are gentle giants, though. It's crazy to think their food source are tiny little krill - although they eat so many at a time. Sometimes a squid or something will be unlucky and get swallowed, though.

Have you seen all the crazy **** that lives in the dark depths of hte ocean? Lol there's this one fish with like a little headlight antennae. . So cool. .

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
                  Most definitely, we've only explored 5 percent of our oceans - we don't even know earth yet.....

It's crazy. . . I saw a documentary the other week about how hard it is to go to the ocean floor in the deepest spots. It's so dangerous too.

I mean, aside from wanting to know about the biological life that could be found, there could be ways we could harness energy sources. . .

Just fascinating to think what all could be discovered.

Comment

• One day someone will find the stiff body of BigFoot lying in a cave with one hand on his penis and a coconut stuck in his rectum.

It'll be the find of the century.
                    Last edited by MindBat; 10-09-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      One day someone will find the stiff body of BigFoot lying in a cave with one hand on his penis and a coconut stuck in his rectum.

It'll be the find of the century.
                      hahaha that was funny. lol "cocont stuck in his rectum."

Comment

Working...
                      X