Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Sturm ahead of P.Will and Pavlik on The Ring's ratings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Sturm ahead of P.Will and Pavlik on The Ring's ratings?

Could somebody please explain to me what Felix Sturm has done (other than get KTFO and beating bums who got rated in a poor division) that is better than wins over Wright and Martinez, or being the #1 Middleweight champ for years and only losing to one superior fighter in that division who would probably knock Sturm out?

Feel free prove me wrong. Maybe I am (although I doubt it).

He shouldnt be at all

Comment

He deserves to be ahead of Williams. He beat a bum in Kolle, Winky last year, and Sergio who wasn't ranked there. Pavlik just lost the title though, so he should be ahead of Sturm.

Comment

He got robbed by DeLaHoya. That's a good thing.

Comment

He's been a Middleweight champ for years. How about Williams??? Pavlik just lost.

Comment

They don't have enough fights at MW I guess?

Idk...P Will/Martinez would kick Sturm's ass though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
              Could somebody please explain to me what Felix Sturm has done (other than get KTFO and beating bums who got rated in a poor division) that is better than wins over Wright and Martinez, or being the #1 Middleweight champ for years and only losing to one superior fighter in that division who would probably knock Sturm out?

Look at how high they rate Donaire, Caballero and Hopkins. I stopped taking their lists too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post

because he beat up a fat rusty Oscar De La Hoya a billion years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                  He got robbed by DeLaHoya. That's a good thing.
                  I'd label that as "lost four or five rounds to a blown up, battle worn De La Hoya".

Comment

Working...
                  X