No announcement yet.

How many of you thought Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you thought Pacquiao..

was on PED's before Mayweather Sr. came out and accused him of it? Honest replies please.

I am a Pac fan, and personally I never thought about it til Sr. brought it up. I didn't think what Pac was doing was that "great" because like you guys say, he's just beating up slower, weight drained, etc, etc, fighters.

But after it was brought up by Mayweather Sr. I started wondering simply because Pac doesn't want to take the test. I'll always be a fan, and maybe he is very superstitious but it'll always make you wonder.

But yeah "How many of you thought Pacquiao was on PED's before Mayweather Sr. came out and accused him of it"?

Also do you truly believe Pac is on something?
    Or is he just fighting fighters that make him look good? (slow, etc)
    Or both?

I thought about it before Mayweather Sr. I don't exactly think that highly about the honesty of competitive sports at its highest level. I never really singled out Manny though as being more suspicious, just because he's really good.

If it was discovered that most professional athletes took some sort of PED to get an edge, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.
    Last edited by Thread Stealer; 01-05-2011, 05:52 AM.

Comment

or maybe he's a hardworking athlete who dedicates his heart to the sport he loves

he loves to train hard so by fight night everythings a walk

nowadays, i cannot see the same intensity during his training, too many distractions

Comment

I dont think he is on anything but i dunno, it wouldnt suprise me if he was, as for his opponents, maybe they do make him look a little better i mean margarito is pretty slow..

Comment

it did cross my mind, don't think he's on anything but wouldn't be surprised if he was.

Comment

I didn't think Pac was on PED's until he refused to take the blood test. I just thought Floyd was doing it just to get in his head.

I would have been outraged by it, but if him being afraid of needles or losing blood was made out to be a legitimate excuse as to why he won't take the blood test, than I would have accepted it (but I would have been been pissed off). But since the needles thing was canceled out by the tattoos, the blood loss thing was canceled out by science, and and all the other excuses (like Freddie Roach comparing giving a blood sample to DONATED blood, which is not the same thing at all) it just ended up being way too fishy.

Comment

Based off of what I know of steroid use, if he was on PED's, he would have started taking it (during training camp) around the De La Hoya fight (possibly Diaz fight). And stopped taking it around the Clottey fight. Now that he's filled out in weight it seems he no longer needs to take them, which is why he all of a sudden is willing to take the full OSDT like Floyd wants...

This of course is IF he ever was on it.

Comment

The real issue isn't about Pacman on PED, because Pacman already agreed on Blood testing,

But, why Mayweather Jr isn't saying anything, or ducking, or displaying sign of cowardice, on the proposed Mega fight with Pacman?

Let them fight, settle the issue inside the ring!

But, if you still insist on PED issue, tell the Mayweather Camp to file formal complaints against Pacman, before World Boxing Bodies, or USA Govt. Authorities governing Professional Boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by imthegoat View Post
                  was on PED's before Mayweather Sr. came out and accused him of it? Honest replies please.

I am a Pac fan, and personally I never thought about it til Sr. brought it up. I didn't think what Pac was doing was that "great" because like you guys say, he's just beating up slower, weight drained, etc, etc, fighters.

But after it was brought up by Mayweather Sr. I started wondering simply because Pac doesn't want to take the test. I'll always be a fan, and maybe he is very superstitious but it'll always make you wonder.

But yeah "How many of you thought Pacquiao was on PED's before Mayweather Sr. came out and accused him of it"?

Also do you truly believe Pac is on something?
                  Or is he just fighting fighters that make him look good? (slow, etc)
                  Or both?

hardly anyone thought he was on PED's even after he was accused by Floyd Sr in November.......the reason people think he is on PED's is because of what went down in January.

Comment

i didnt think he was on anything, it was only after he refused the random tests that i became suspicious.

i'm still suspicious....

Comment

Working...
                    X