No announcement yet.

Did Mike Really Punk Floyd In A Club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    I think it was a rumour first circulated by Greg Leon himself when he fell out with Floyd. Whether it's true or not I don't know - wouldn't be surprised either way. But I do know Leon is a *****.
    Yeah Leon is desperate. Check that, Leon is hurtin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      This has got to be a joke right. Who carried 50k to 100k on them going to a nightclub with or without bodyguards? This thread is more suited at TMZ than boxingscene
      Lulz, good point.

Comment

This is the first I've heard of it. I don't know if it's true, but I doubt Floyd would want any part of Iron Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          you really think floyd is paying those guys enough to try to stop Mike?
          Yeah I know
          one of them drives a 1980's Datsun truck
          hahahaha

Comment

I didn't read any of that but Mak said it, so I am just going to take it as undisputed fact.

Great job in exposing Floyd again Mak, keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I didn't read any of that but Mak said it, so I am just going to take it as undisputed fact.

Great job in exposing Floyd again Mak, keep up the good work.

its an honest question...i just wanted to know if anyone has more info

what's up your ass today Spray

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                mothafacka THATS Tyson! what person in the right mind would step up to him?
                its true, those bodyguards don't know how to fight, they are just big. The might be able to eventually get Tyson down but he'd hurt a few of them or put at least one of their lights out..who wants that.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  its an honest question...i just wanted to know if anyone has more info

what's up your ass today Spray
                  I wasn't being sarcastic, I would just rather believe it happened then not.

Besides if some ppl can be talking about ppl doing things until proven not to be doing said things then this has to be true until its proven untrue.

Floyd's rep is really taking a hit with this whole getting punked by Tyson thing, and he has a history of getting punked remember when Marg had him studdering?

Comment

that **** is false. Tyson is cool with Floyd

Comment

A bodyguards job is to provide protection to their client. Not only if they feel they can take the person out. If one or all of the seven bodyguards decided to not do their job because it was Mike Tyson, I doubt they would still be employed.

Not saying theirs never been a bodyguard cower down. Just saying if they did they would be unemployed, at least with the client they failed. If Mayweather is serious about his security at least one of them would be armed at all times as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X