Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Brushmyhair

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      LOL at this clown Butler who is an alt of Zarokou or Tago, dude I negged you cause you were hating on Tebow and you a seahawks fan.

Tago, I am not racist, I dont hate anyone.

Stop victim shaming
      Some strange reason i believe Zarokou is Alexkid.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Not true. Everyone knows Hectari is Anorak
        Let the cat out of the bag!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Let the cat out of the bag!
          Huh, I thought Annie was Rockin' or vice versa? There's that large thread on it? I found it plausible. But now it's Hectari?
          So he's definitely got an established alt can and may you art thou confirm this, si vous plait good sir?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Yeah, a lot of people think so. Zaro is Alexkid for sure and Tago, they respond with similar replies and someone said he might be using different Ips.

I notice that Tago kid will reply with similar stuff that Zaro does to me, like when that kid stole my GI joe Tago will bring it up and he plays psychiatrist, and Zaro does the same thing he plays psychiatrist and will start thinking he knows your history both of them do that, and they reply exactly similar to each other, plus they will reply back and forth to threads and they insult each other in similar fashion.

Its pretty sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
              Huh, I thought Annie was Rockin' or vice versa? There's that large thread on it? I found it plausible. But now it's Hectari?
              So he's definitely got an established alt can and may you art thou confirm this, si vous plait good sir?
              I can neither confirm or deny.....

Well... perhaps deny since you asked nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                I can neither confirm or deny.....

Well... perhaps deny since you asked nicely.
                Ha cheers TBear, I thought politeness may help. Must talk to mods with some SPEKT!!!, put some respeck on it! (You are a lounge mod yeah? haha lol). Or else one just made a right fool of one's self!

Now, if that where then the case then its beacause :

So I hope you are one mr!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Yeah, a lot of people think so. Zaro is Alexkid for sure and Tago, they respond with similar replies and someone said he might be using different Ips.

I notice that Tago kid will reply with similar stuff that Zaro does to me, like when that kid stole my GI joe Tago will bring it up and he plays psychiatrist, and Zaro does the same thing he plays psychiatrist and will start thinking he knows your history both of them do that, and they reply exactly similar to each other, plus they will reply back and forth to threads and they insult each other in similar fashion.

Its pretty sad really.
                  he's a 60 year old mexican with a chihuahua who lives in japan. you are by far the most ******ed poster if you actually believe we are the same person.

why would i waste my time pretending to be a 60-year-old grandpa who lives in japan? who has the time for that?

your gf that cheated on you must have done so for good reason. you're paranoid as hell man. get help.

Comment

This whole thread is one big mind ****.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      You are ****ing crazy. I hate that azz wipe. Tago too!

Tokyo time my man.

I would lay waste to both those pvnks at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                      X