• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Trust me id like to see a woman in the white house

But not this woman

Proven incopentent and irresponsible and should be jailed for it

If my reason is to just land a woman and not care who she is then that makes me not american

Are u?
    I never posted you weren't an American, I posted you are not man enough to just admit what your true motivation is.

I am not suggesting anyone vote for Hilary to make history. Hilary is a more qualified candidate than Trump that is why, despite her many flaws, I will vote for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I never posted you weren't an American, I posted you are not man enough to just admit what your true motivation is.

I am not suggesting anyone vote for Hilary to make history. Hilary is a more qualified candidate than Trump that is why, despite her many flaws, I will vote for her.
      It is very sad to see a person claiming that an irresponsible and crook candidate is qualified to lead instead of saying saying she should be locked up
      What is going on with this world......

Sad very sad

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Why are people trying tp defend Russia so hard here?

We have known the hacks came from there since fcking June.

https://www.wired.com/2016/07/heres-...ssia-dnc-hack/

Evidence as been presented by crowd strike and has been independently confirmed by two software firms.

We Know it was Russia, its not even worth debating anymore.

Why do you guys keep asking for sources for things that are easily available. You guys are ridiculous.

This isn't even the first time trump has done this, he did the same thing to Obama.

It's time to string this fcker up!
        At this point, it seems likely that Russia is responsible.

"As compelling as the evidence is, there’s still a small amount of room to argue that Guccifer 2.0 was a lone actor"

so you have NO PROOF whatsoever.

Seeming likely isn't proof at all.

Those are quotes from your posted article.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          At this point, it seems likely that Russia is responsible.

"As compelling as the evidence is, there’s still a small amount of room to argue that Guccifer 2.0 was a lone actor"

so you have NO PROOF whatsoever.

Seeming likely isn't proof at all.

Those are quotes from your posted article.
          Every piece of evidence points to Russia. 4 of largest tech firms in the world have pointed to Russia. The FBI has pointed to Russia. That's good enough for me.

This isn't a trial, I don't need the smoking gun. Hacking is a hard thing prove.

I don't need video of OJ killing his wife to know who obviously did it.

Comment

Every piece of evidence points to Russia. 4 of largest tech firms in the world have pointed to Russia. The FBI has pointed to Russia. That's good enough for me.

This isn't a trial, I don't need the smoking gun. Hacking is a hard thing prove.

Still arguing about russia

Dude she got hacked, DNC got hacked
            Its their stoopid fault

They probably just set 1234 as their password.....

U leave anything valuable outside your house
            Guess what
            It will still be there tomorrow

Yeah right!! Stoopid

Comment

No where in any of the articles you provided states such babble.

And yes you need proof in order to say who did it... not a he said she said strawman argument like the one you are using.

Provide proof.... dont provide finger pointing.

Comment

They can't provide proof and they know it.

But their ridiculous pride, stubbornness, and hyper-partisan Party loyalty wont let them admit it. That, or their own guy Gruber was right when he called them "stupid".

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  They can't provide proof and they know it.

But their ridiculous pride, stubbornness, and hyper-partisan Party loyalty wont let them admit it. That, or their own guy Gruber was right when he called them "stupid".
                  Its laughable.... there is more than enough PROOF that the DNC are some dirty scum and landslided the electoral process by skewing voters to clinton.....

and they say nothing about it except hillary clinton favorite line:

"What difference does it make!?"

Comment

No where in any of the articles you provided states such babble.

And yes you need proof in order to say who did it... not a he said she said strawman argument like the one you are using.

I have provided proof. Everytime I do you and 1bad65 claim it doesn't meet your burden of proof. Both of you, and all the others, accept far less information to make a judgement in other cases. Your unwillingness to accept what others have doesn't mean there isn't enough proof.

My god dude you thought you were talking to Espinoza on twitter without making him verify it yet you go to this length to require proof of a hack?

Comment

• Why was Fox, WSJ, and every other major news organization claiming Russia hacked this a month and a half ago??? Again, no one can give one example of Crooked Hillary actually being crooked. That Russia hacked the DNC was literally in every major news outlet over a month and a half ago. Now, that Trump has called for Russia to hack into Sec. of State and gain all the confidential information that any Sec. of State has, now that Trump said that, apparently it was all a liberal scam brought to you by Rupert Murdoch! but again, all these Trumpies on here slamming Hillary but for nothing really. No one can find any instance of any wrongdoing by Hillary. Despite a 2 year 10 million dollar investigation. hey, I got an idea, let's just listen to Trump and believe everything he says, even when he is obviously wrong! That you "people" wish for Russia to have confidential US govt. information says it all. Don't pay attention to the truth, just vote with your gut! I asked for one example and got ZERO actual answers. Thank you for proving that the facts and what's best for you and for this country doesn't effect who you vote for at all. Don't think for yourself people, you could get a headache. Oh and for those who say USA Today makes up stuff for Democrats, here is Fox
                      http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2016/06/...at-russia.html
                      But they are secretly part of the liberal media too! Fox even argued in court that they are only entertainment and there "news" don't have to be true because they aren't even news! Every one says the same thing and the answer is "I don't believe anyone. They are all lying. Only someone who inherited millions of dollars and has made millions more by outsourcing American jobs will tell me the truth!" Ok, at least he is a white male. Or is that another lie? Who knows! Who cares!

Comment

Working...
                      X