Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Throws Political Punch, Wants Death Penalty By Hanging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    this is what a country gets for electing a dumb **** with no education hanging come on now just do life in prison or lethal injection
    hell their president prefers to do it by hand, and by hand I mean his own hands. he just likes killing people. This is the Phillipines somehow.

Comment

They call him Pacquiao the Filipino Bronson, imagine if every good person in the hood killed the druggies, pimps and violent gang killers? that would be awesome vigilante justice bad things happen when good people dont do anything.

Manny will be blasting drug dealers, pimps, and killers with this bad boy lol

these thugs rely on liberals to get away with chit

Comment

That's what they do in Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, death by hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          Most recent execution

Florida USA jan 2016 oscar ray bolin lethal injection

Georgia USA april 2016 daniel anthony lucas lethal injection

Missouri USA May2016 earl mitchell forrest lethal injection

Japan march 2016 kamata and yoshida hanging

Philpins Jan 2000 alex bartolome lethal injection

No civilized country in 2016 you say LOL
          Yes and I stand by that. The 3 countries you have listed are anything but civilised if they are still using the death penalty in 2016. Capital punishment is the antithesis of an enlightened, civilised society. The fact that the USA still uses it is disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            A lot of countries outside of the United States execute drug dealers and smugglers. If they had that in the U.S 50% of the jails would be empty.
            This is 100% untrue. It's been proven that it has no effect on that stuff whatsoever. The people who get caught rarely have anything left to lose and are at the end anyway. They are willing to take that risk and not many get caught.

Th death penalty for drugs is ****ing just dumb. It hasn't made any difference to the cou tries that have it, and won't make any difference to the countries that want to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
              How do you know it's not true? Stop white knighting Pacquiao you ***, you're worse than animals.

This is a guy that denied having an affair with her and the child was his. I'll take her word over his and she said he threatened to have the kid kidnapped.
              lol for real? u got a link, i got to see that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                Just because he doesn't like seeing two men **** each other in the ass doesn't mean he hates gays.
                I don't either, and I doubt many straights would, and I doubt he hates gays. He's just trying to legislate his version of morality, which isn't something the govt should be sticking their nose into. That's a slippery slope when you start heading down that path.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  This is 100% untrue. It's been proven that it has no effect on that stuff whatsoever. The people who get caught rarely have anything left to lose and are at the end anyway. They are willing to take that risk and not many get caught.

Th death penalty for drugs is ****ing just dumb. It hasn't made any difference to the cou tries that have it, and won't make any difference to the countries that want to do it.
                  wrong. half the inmates in jail are in for drug related crimes.

i do agree that giving out a death penalty for drug related charges is too much but i guaranteed if this happens in the US, it will clean out a lot of hoods.

Comment

The third world will third world.

Comment

• I really support that rapists should be hanged or killed anyhow badly. Murderers should be killed also.
                      It's interesting in dictatoria of Iran, they hang both drug dealer or user and his parents, saying that they failed to raise a good children. And all executions are made at a public place. Family of the murdered person decides whether the murderer will be killed or not, they can forgive him (this one is based on Al Quran aka the Message).
                      Last edited by DinoCop; 07-06-2016, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X