Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are IQ tests an accurate way to gauge a person's intelligence? And what is your IQ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this particular IQ test was exceptionally easy tbh, much easier than the real IQ tests would be, in the main.

(Which of the following is the odd one out: Kiss/Blow Job/Hand Job/Shag/A Kick In The Balls)

Some of the maths (math, Fat Yanks) questions made me think, and, tbh, I wasn't totally in the mood so I guessed about 4-5 answers. If i'd spent the time going through it, maybe I could have done better... or maybe my guesses worked.

In the end result, that test told me my IQ was 136, which is, ironically enough, the IQ I had when I was tested as a kid. But by the standards of that particular test I'm sure I could have got a higher one.

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    No, they're not.

Only idiots like you believe that.

...Speaking of which, I'm sure //// will be in shortly to tell you all about his Stanford-Binet intelligence scale.
    To tell the truth, I'd probably go around saying "IQ tests aren't worth ****" and pointing out cultural reasons why.

But I got a 136 IQ, and that's all I got going for me, so **** it.

"Suck at your job? Split up with your girl? Hang on to that 136 IQ like it's all you've got...."

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      I thought this particular IQ test was exceptionally easy tbh, much easier than the real IQ tests would be, in the main.

(Which of the following is the odd one out: Kiss/Blow Job/Hand Job/Shag/A Kick In The Balls)

Some of the maths (math, Fat Yanks) questions made me think, and, tbh, I wasn't totally in the mood so I guessed about 4-5 answers. If i'd spent the time going through it, maybe I could have done better... or maybe my guesses worked.

In the end result, that test told me my IQ was 136, which is, ironically enough, the IQ I had when I was tested as a kid. But by the standards of that particular test I'm sure I could have got a higher one.

To tell the truth, I'd probably go around saying "IQ tests aren't worth ****" and pointing out cultural reasons why.

But I got a 136 IQ, and that's all I got going for me, so **** it.

"Suck at your job? Split up with your girl? Hang on to that 136 IQ like it's all you've got...."
      136 is a very high IQ, mate. lt implies you're a genius so l wonder what IQ test you took.

l used to teach gifted high school students. Aside from passing a first screening national examination for the gifted we asked these students to take otis-lennon standarfized aptitude test, which we may refer to as an IQ test and it is a good indicator on how well a student will perform in high school. There's a very strong correlation between otis-lennon result and academic performance.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
        136 is a very high IQ, mate. lt implies you're a genius so l wonder what IQ test you took.

l used to teach gifted high school students. Aside from passing a first screening national examination for the gifted we asked these students to take otis-lennon standarfized aptitude test, which we may refer to as an IQ test and it is a good indicator on how well a student will perform in high school. There's a very strong correlation between otis-lennon result and academic performance.
        Are you brand new to this forum?

**** Rack has a unique form of Aspergers. Hence the high IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post

I dunno mate... this was when I was around 8, so MANY years ago. Do they have different standards of IQ over in Fat Yankistan? Different numbers, I mean? I couldn't even get into Mensa with a 136 IQ.

I think back when I was a kid I probably wasn't as thick a **** as I am today. I remember being placed into a maths class above my year. Rather than sit there feelig proud my understanding of maths was above my age, I was just pissed off that I had to do more work.

My mum tells me a tale of how I once started to slow in class, when I'd been ahead. The teacher asked me if I was having trouble, and I just told her that I knew if I said I'd completed the work she'd just give me more to do.

What a lazy ****.

These days I get a migraine if I have to add 2 + 2... and my greatest achievement in life is logging onto this forum and telling people they're a bunch of ****s.
          Last edited by !! Anorak; 06-14-2016, 02:22 PM.

Comment

enough of tests, come relax like adults

COME TO PUERTO RICO!

Comment

There are no accurate online IQ tests.

Comment

IQ Test for Free
                IQ Test for Free

You definitely can't put much faith into an online IQ test. Mine's maybe 150 max.

Comment

I scored 140, Hat to be patient with it.

I guess depending on the application it might help for what ever it is aimed for

Free IQ Test
                  Free IQ Test

Comment

IQ Test
                    IQ Test

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      I found a video on him. Check it out.

"I pee sitting down..."

0:25 to 0:37

Comment

Working...