Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After that fine Pac performance. Bring in Floyd Pac 2! To settle the real score!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
      Seen this analysis up to round 12.

Funny how after a year none of floyds fans have a response for this lol

Video clearly shows manny outlanding floyd in most rounds; and even in rounds where he was outlanded, manny almost always lands the most significant punches.

Mind You - this is with 1 shoulder, and floyd availing of his illegal IV substances.

For once, it might be interesting to see just one reasonable counter-argument - but then again, when video evidence clearly shows what happened, its no surprise floyds fans have come up with nothing after a whole year.

honestly, the only way i could see floyd winning that fight was if you really do count clinching in your scoring criteria.

My criteria has always been first and foremost, cleaner effective punches. All that "fighting at his pace" stuff only matters if neither boxer landed cleaner punches. Havent watched the fight in a while, but i had manny winning it 8-4 or 7-5-ish.
      Yup, videos was clear cut who threw the cleaner more effective punches not to mention the more punches landed too.

Fl0mos dont want their hero to lose to the real atg Pacquiao . They rather keep that controversial win that to risk seeing their IV man lose for real this time around, if there will even be a part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        No rigged Judges, No Huggies, No IV use than the fight will never be made cause Floyd has to cheat to win
        I hate to say it, but what you said is spot on.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Lmao I just knew some numbnut like spoon or daggum would make a thread like this.

Bradley isn't Floyd, he tried to be last night but he's just not an elite defender. Grats to Manny for winning but there was a reason he CHOSE Bradley, he had already beaten him twice... Many pointed this out WHEN the fight was made but some people are acting like they haven't seen this fight before.

I don't post in spoon threads normally but I can't believe some of you really want that MayPac rematch. Result won't change and I shudder at how many more excuses and slow motion threads will be made. It's been nearly a year since the first fight and we're still getting threads "proving" Pac won.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Tim Bradley...top welterweight!?!? The guy got a gift draw against Diego Chaves not so long ago. I like Bradley and he's skilled but i think any top fighter beats him, he's just a level below.

Pac could beat Bradley another 10 times but it doesn't mean he can ever beat Mayweather. Different levels.
            He beat Marquez pretty easy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Learn boxing.

Controlling the pace of a round IS a scoring criteria. Of the rounds Bradley should have won, he controlled the pace and didn't let Manny get off. That was Round 1, because Manny was tentative, and Round 11, because Atlas had just screamed at him fresh off losing three points.

Effective aggression IS a scoring criteria. The keyword is EFFECTIVE. Of the rounds Bradley should have won, he was more effective than Manny in 4 rounds: Round 3, Round 5, Round 7 (before the BS slip KD) and Round 8 after he got pissed. He lost Round 7 only because of the KD. Had that not happened, it would have been a draw easy because he wouldn't have changed strategy and got caught again.

Do the math. That leaves 5 rounds for Bradley. Round 7 changed the whole fight and kudos to Manny for getting away with it.

Round 4 was perfectly even. Neither was more effective, neither was more aggressive and the pace was par-for-par. The judges gave it to Manny by default which I think is crap.

Most people who watched the fight didn't give Bradley the 11th. That's a joke. Manny was busy, but he was missing punches like crazy. That's not effective aggression.

Let's ignore the knockdowns. You end up with Bradley 115-114. Take the BS slip out and you end up with a draw - 114-114. Give the 4th to Manny but take out the two knockdowns and you still end up with a draw.

Manny Pacquiao won the fight because of the knockdowns. Beyond that, he would not have won the fight. He knew that going into round 5. Rounds 6 and 7 he went into counter and clip mode - and Bradley got caught. Bradley's emotions took over and he started making mistakes. But the point is, the fight was way closer than people are saying.

As far as TBE? I gave Manny 4 rounds in that fight. Two obvious ones, one swing round and Floyd gave away Round 12. Beyond that, it was all pace control for TBE. A rematch would go no differently than the first.
              Thanks for explaining this to some people. It amazes me how many "fans" of the sport don't understand the scoring criteria. To piggyback on your post, don't forget defense as another scoring criteria which Floyd almost always wins across the board.

Comment

What exactly did Pacquiao do in this fight that makes you think he could beat Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Lmao I just knew some numbnut like spoon or daggum would make a thread like this.

Bradley isn't Floyd, he tried to be last night but he's just not an elite defender. Grats to Manny for winning but there was a reason he CHOSE Bradley, he had already beaten him twice... Many pointed this out WHEN the fight was made but some people are acting like they haven't seen this fight before.

I don't post in spoon threads normally but I can't believe some of you really want that MayPac rematch. Result won't change and I shudder at how many more excuses and slow motion threads will be made. It's been nearly a year since the first fight and we're still getting threads "proving" Pac won.
                  Spoon clearly lives a sad existence and is utterly consumed by the outcome of Mayweather - Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    He beat Marquez pretty easy IMO.
                    Marquez was old. He KO'd Pac because he just has his number. I think any younger really quick athletic guy like Bradley gives the much older Marquez a difficult night. Marquez is a legend but just too old to compete with very athletic younger guys who are very good themselves.

I'm not saying Bradley isn't good, he is very good but i don't think he is/was the top Welterweight at all.

Comment

At least the videos aren't too oversized :gay:

Comment

Working...
                      X