No announcement yet.

Who else likes The Smiths?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Have you heard Morrissey's album Your Arsenal?

Great album. It wouldn't have been nearly as good without Mick Ronson producing it but still great.My favorite solo album is still Viva Hate.

I'm betting I'm probably the biggest Smiths/Moz fan ever on this site. Seen Moz live more times than I can count, still own a pretty sizable Smiths/Moz collection and even met him once in the 90's. But I'd really hate to meet him now. While I love his music, the guy has really gone off his rocker these last 10 years. He's completely bat shit crazy.

I'd love to meet Johnny Marr though. He seems like he'd be a really interesting dude to have some beers with.

Comment

People tell me I look like Morrissey, though I've never seen it myself.

These guys were such a cult in the UK that it put me off... they were so "in", you know?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

These guys were such a cult in the UK that it put me off... they were so "in", you know?
        Up yours, ****.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          Up yours, ****.
          Who are you calling ****, ****?

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            Great album. It wouldn't have been nearly as good without Mick Ronson producing it but still great.My favorite solo album is still Viva Hate.

I'm betting I'm probably the biggest Smiths/Moz fan ever on this site. Seen Moz live more times than I can count, still own a pretty sizable Smiths/Moz collection and even met him once in the 90's. But I'd really hate to meet him now. While I love his music, the guy has really gone off his rocker these last 10 years. He's completely bat shit crazy.

I'd love to meet Johnny Marr though. He seems like he'd be a really interesting dude to have some beers with.
            Cool. I was just a kid at the time of Smiths but got introduced to Morrissey later on by a friend. Consider myself an admirer, although I usually listen to other types of music, but he is really classy and a great singer.
            Last edited by Weltschmerz; 03-16-2016, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Then you're a handsome ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post

Probably my favourite.

[QUOTE=SirTomJones;9129295]

^^^ These two here...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X