• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    It's actually 1-1
    MANNY AND BRADLEY HAVE ONE WIN EACH
    On the official record YES, in the court of public opinion NO

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
      Bradley was more afraid of Atlas than Rios!
      So true, Bradley looked like "I betta KO this bum before Teddy gets really mad and spits on my face again"

Teddy was "making it rain" on Bradley.... All that saliva almost got on the camera too

"we're firemen, we're not afraid of the fire" ---- Teddy

Epic stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        What speed and combinations! I loved seeing Bradley in the zone like this, he was on fire tonight and would beat just about any fighter from 140 to 147 the way he fought tonight. Pure fun watching those skills on display!
        Yeah Bradley needed that motivation that only Atlas could bring out of him. I think both Bradley and Diaz became complacent where as Teddy has that coach's mentality. Bradley looked like he had on those Iron Mike Classic black shoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Let them have their moment dude the adrenaline from the fight is still clouding people's opinions right now, this is the point where the massive bandwagon hopping takes place. Bradley is an incredible athlete but people are acting like he just beat a top five ww in dominating fashion...still let them have their moment.
          EXACTLY!! Just because bradley put on a show with Rios, then the bandwagoners thinks he's a god. LMAO! (I'm not a bradley hater btw)

Comment

This Bradley was a fking whirlwind tonight and it is clear he is levels above most welterweights. This Bradley point blank, beats them all. One of the most impressive performances I have seen from any fighter in many years.
            I don't think tonight was nearly as good as his win over JMM. I personally just saw Timmy outclass an inferior fighter who wasn't in really good shape. Nor did he seem to have his heart in the sport anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              It's actually 1-1
              MANNY AND BRADLEY HAVE ONE WIN EACH
              Boxing ****** spotted...

Comment

• Wow! What a performance. Good for you Tim!

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Let's not get ahead of ourselves Richard. He beat up on Rios...not a top WW, give it a fight or two more then you can start approaching that.
                  He would box Thurman's, Porters, and Khan's, Brook's ears off. He would be like a hornets nest on their a$$. He and Atlas are perfect together and he needed to new person to motivate him and he has never been this motivated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da7thsign View Post
                    Tim looked exceptionally good tonight. Rios made a good choice hanging up the gloves... i hope for his sake he truly means hes done. Big congrats to Tim and Teddy, they are a good match. Bring on Kell Brook! Winner fights Thurman vs Porter. Thats good boxing right there.
                    BradleyBrook winnet fights ThurmanPorter? Yeah Right!?

In a perfect world we would get those fights but just remember that if fights make too much sense theyre just not gonna happen. Heres a tip...imagine the best possible match-ups in whatever division and expect EVERYTHING BUT. Sad reality of a boxing fan.

Comment

What speed and combinations! I loved seeing Bradley in the zone like this, he was on fire tonight and would beat just about any fighter from 140 to 147 the way he fought tonight. Pure fun watching those skills on display!
                      He has always been that fighter.

Fk all is going to change in 1 camp guys.

A great gameplan, and Bradley was on point tonight.

Atlas will likely be a great influence but lets not pretend this just happened overnight, Bradley has been a top fighter for years..... he was 9 on my P4P list BEFORE this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X