Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
    Clearly?

Judges didnt think so.
    Judges thought Lara lost to Williams, Abril lost to Rios, and Campillo lost to Cloud..............

I highly doubt you were watching the sport when Whitaker-Chavez happened, or know how to score a fight. No one thought that fight was a draw, aside from hardcore Chavez fans or Mexican fans and the judges.

Comment

Sweet Pea beat that ass

Comment

If that fight was anywhere other than San Antonio, Sweet Pea would've won. Im from San Antonio, a black fighter isnt beating a popular Mexican fighter on a decision in the 210

Comment

How can anyone be thankful for that? Pea got robbed... how can someone who claims to be his fan be thankful for that decision?

I swear NSB gets worse everyday...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Judges thought Lara lost to Williams, Abril lost to Rios, and Campillo lost to Cloud..............

I highly doubt you were watching the sport when Whitaker-Chavez happened, or know how to score a fight. No one thought that fight was a draw, aside from hardcore Chavez fans or Mexican fans and the judges.
            Originally posted by FightMoney View Post
            Sweet Pea beat that ass
            Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
            If that fight was anywhere other than San Antonio, Sweet Pea would've won. Im from San Antonio, a black fighter isnt beating a popular Mexican fighter on a decision in the 210
            Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            How can anyone be thankful for that? Pea got robbed... how can someone who claims to be his fan be thankful for that decision?

I swear NSB gets worse everyday...
            Switch "Whitaker" with "Pacquiao" and "Chavez" with "Bradley" and I doubt some of your responses are the same.

PacBradley was just as close as Pea and JCC. Most of the world saw it differently except for the three most important men in the room, the judges.

Respect their decisions right?

Comment

Switch "Whitaker" with "Pacquiao" and "Chavez" with "Bradley" and I doubt some of your responses are the same.

PacBradley was just as close as Pea and JCC. Most of the world saw it differently except for the three most important men in the room, the judges.

Pac-Bradley was closer than most all saying it was, but Pac CLEARLY WON. Whitaker-Chavez wasn't a shutout or total domination, but he CLEARLY WON.

Comment

I thought you had more sense than that, TS. Pernell won that fight and was literately the better man in every category and sense of the word. To be happy with that joke of a decision is just disgusting!

I'm gonna go throw up now.

Comment

Sweat Pea won that fight, One of the best all round fighters that ever lived, great defensive skills,threw beautiful combinations, could box as the aggresor or counter puncher, excellent footwork, quick hands, only thing he lacked was punching power.

AND HE BEAT CHAVEZ.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    I thought you had more sense than that, TS. Pernell won that fight and was literately the better man in every category and sense of the word. To be happy with that joke of a decision is just disgusting!

I'm gonna go throw up now.
                    anything they can to suck Manny's dick ...most terrible fan base any athlete or team has ever had in the history of sports.

Comment

Not sure what Pacquaio - Bradley has to do with anything, but okay I'll bite.

No, actually, I don't respect the judges decision in that fight either. I personally felt it was closer than a lot of people, but I gave Bradley 5 rounds and couldn't see him getting any more than that.

On topic, you're still a moron for being grateful that one of your "favourite" fighters was robbed of a clear victory.
                      Last edited by T-97; 06-19-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X