Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edison Miranda vs Yordanis Despaigne 7/29/11...Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edison Miranda vs Yordanis Despaigne 7/29/11...Thoughts?

a pretty decent matchup. Alot of people are picking Miranda....In my opinion that's the wrong choice, Despite losing his last fight Despaigne is talented, but he stepped in with Sillakh way to early in his career. Despaigne was game in their fight, but Sillakh showed bnetter control and form and won the fight. Despaigne got wreckless and abandoned his jab, which was the punch that would of won the fight for him. I could be wrong, but watching his destruction of Richard Hall i saw talent and a future in him. He stayed with the gameplan all night, used his boxing skills, and destroyed Hall. He started doing that in the first round against Sillakh, but when he got caught he showed his professional inexperience and got macho, walking into shots, he showed a good chin, but made numerous mistakes that i think he can fix, and if Despaigne shows up like i think he will against miranda, Despaigne will pick him apart through the fight and stop miranda in the 8th or 9th. Miranda doesn't belong at light heavy anyway. Just my 2 cents people...

Hopefully Miranda's experience will make the difference

Comment

Working...
    X