Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Talk: When will P.Will leave witness protection?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Has anybody heard anything from him or his team about his plans for the future? I know there was some HBO talk for the summer, but what's come from that? I haven't seen any interviews or anything and I'm wondering if he's going to come back soon. I'm eager to see him rebound from his KO loss. I hope he's not mentally shot right now. He got beat up in the first Martinez fight, was getting checked by Cintron and then his chin shattered like china in the second Martinez fight.

Anybody worried about the Punisher and eagerly awaiting his return?
    Nasty troll. I see your crocodile tears.
    Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 04-28-2011, 06:39 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      Has anybody heard anything from him or his team about his plans for the future? I know there was some HBO talk for the summer, but what's come from that? I haven't seen any interviews or anything and I'm wondering if he's going to come back soon. I'm eager to see him rebound from his KO loss. I hope he's not mentally shot right now. He got beat up in the first Martinez fight, was getting checked by Cintron and then his chin shattered like china in the second Martinez fight.

Anybody worried about the Punisher and eagerly awaiting his return?
      Pwilll is on the floor, he's yet to get up

Comment

Williams is fighting this summer as far as i know. He should get more respect around here he has fought a lot of tough dudes and always came to give the fans a show. Its not his fault some people overrated him.

Comment

I thisnk my man Paul just woke up

Comment

Working...
          X