Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Thurman-Mayweather be in the works for Sept? Look at some of the signs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also believe It should be Cotto with Khan as the second choice. Thurman has a punchers chance and absolutely nothing else to offer.

Comment

I think Floyd should delay his return and retirement until November since #48 will be recovered from an alleged rotator cuff surgery (that usually takes a full year to heal) and ready to get back in the ring in November.

Unfortunately, I don't think #48 will go anywhere near Mayweather again because he won't fight in Nevada again. He will fight is next fight in Macau, China and then fight one last fight in Texas, two places that will not question the legitimacy of his alleged injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I think if cotto looks good vs geale like he has vs serg and delvin, then I think the rematch would be appealing especially since it involves the mw crown..mthe first fight did big business and cotto performed about as well as anyone has vs floyd, and it was a pretty entertaining fight...
        true......

Comment

Can anyone confirm if HBO has forced Cotto/Canelo after their respective bouts? If that's the case, then Cotto won't be fighting Floyd next.

Comment

Working...
          X