• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ayo' View Post
    Multiple world amateur champ
    2 times olympic gold medal winner
    Val barker award winner
    400 fights with 1 loss
    Just made history with 10 round debut
    Impressive competition in debut compared to your favorite boxers' favorite boxer
    1st debut comp had winning record and never stopped

No.....no way...nothing impressive at all....the guy sucks donkey dyck.

Certified LOMO established chicago 2007.
    Win lose or draw the man is special and earned everything hes done.
    Same as Rigo.
    resident lomo here. i want the world to know. i can't believe i missed the fight though.

Comment

Good fighter, debut against a fighter with only 3 losses and 15 ko's? I think thats highly respectable and not to forget Ramirez was never stopped before.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
        resident lomo here. i want the world to know. i can't believe i missed the fight though.
        Should red K your ass but greened instead. im not a red K kind of guy.

Comment

Should red K your ass but greened instead. im not a red K kind of guy.
          hehe. right back at you.

Comment

Originally posted by ayo'
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuban Linx

Just another typical Euro Bum that will get exposed when he fights a slick American fighter.

Same way rigo was going to be exposed by donaire? I only bring this up because they share in the fact that their pedigrees are unmatched and with ALL that experience their is no style or person or anything that either fighter has never seen. Theyve seen it all. Thats not to say they cant lose. it just wont be due to style or race. It would be due to the other fighter just being the better man. The hate runs strong in you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Same way rigo was going to be exposed by donaire? I only bring this up because they share in the fact that their pedigrees are unmatched and with ALL that experience their is no style or person or anything that either fighter has never seen. Theyve seen it all. Thats not to say they cant lose. it just wont be due to style or race. It would be due to the other fighter just being the better man. The hate runs strong in you.
              i don't agree with the guys comment but please stop putting lamechenko in the same breath as rigo......

obviously rigo is rigo & what lamechenko showed tonight proves they are worlds apart. lamechenko is not even ready for anyone in the top 10.

rigo is rigo.............

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex
                Quote:

Originally Posted by ayo'

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuban Linx
                d
                I'm pretty sure cubanlinx was being sarcastic.

In any case too early for Rigo....Rigo is elite lomo needs more experience

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I was being sarcastic...

Comment

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic lol

Comment

Red K? C'mon guys I thought that was obvious... I thought Lomachenko looked great for his first fight. He needs a few more fights for Rigo though, but like I said he's already done more in his career than GRJ. I looked forward to his next couple fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X