No announcement yet.

Salido wanted to quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salido wanted to quit

After one of the knockdowns, I forget which but think it was the third, you can see him stand with an uncertain look n his face. He then gives a pleading look to the ref and starts shaking his head. When the ref tells him to continue you can see him curse and thrust his fist in dissapointment. He was clearly hoping the ref would stop the fight.

Salido was so far behind on points yet was relentless in his attack being aggressive and taking risks to score the ko. Hardly any sign of a fighter wanting to quit imo

Comment

He was saying he slipped not knocked down, if we're thinking of the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
        Salido was so far behind on points yet was relentless in his attack being aggressive and taking risks to score the ko. Hardly any sign of a fighter wanting to quit imo
        agreed he might have been frusterated because he knew how far behind he was but he didnt look like he was a fighter that wanted to quit at all

Comment

What a **** thread...

He was telling the ref he got pushed down, and was upset it was counted as a KD..not wanting to get it stopped..

/thread

Comment

I thought Salido was frustrated but he never stopped competing. He was still trying to land his shots but was not effective. I think the headbutt was one of those unintentional intentional headbutts. It looks accidental but he came in with the intent of making something happen. It was Victor Ortiz without the leap and he shouldnt be rewarded for that.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
              What a **** thread...

He was telling the ref he got pushed down, and was upset it was counted as a KD..not wanting to get it stopped..

/thread
              I suppose you're one of those tools who thinks a headbutt should be legal in BOXING.

Comment

He most definitely did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kickback View Post
                  He was saying he slipped not knocked down, if we're thinking of the same thing
                  yah i think he was complaining it was a slip...but early in the fight salido did have this dejected look on his face like he wasn't motivated.

Comment

Salido gets up more for Puerto Ricans, He doesn't do too well against American/Mexicans
                    so yeah make him fight PR fighters all day lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X